“One of the best”
Review of The Royal

The Royal
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish, Steakhouse, Salvadoran
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bristol
“One of the best”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lucky find first night and only one we returned to. Lovely pasta and pizza. Food served nice and hot and good value.

Visited April 2013

• Hungarian first
Warrington
“Good food, terrible service.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late when we first got to PCD, so ate upon the first restaurant we came across, the food was nice, so a couple of nights later we decided to visit again. The food is good, however the young staff prefer to pose and preen themselves rather than pay attention to their customers. We'd have liked to have ordered a desert, but eventually gave up and asked for the bill instead. With a bit of better management and due to the location, this place could be excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Tarn-et-Garonne, France
“Good fresh food and good service.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We took lunch here several times during the week, mostly salads, and were very pleased both with the food and the service.

Visited April 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fab service!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Staff (especially the young girl) were fantastic. Service was very quick! Prices were reasonable based on the food. You get what you pay for! Nothing amazing but for the price, I didn't expect AA rosette standard! Atmosphere was fab and the view out to the sea was a lovely picture. Possibly could be worth upping the prices in order to provide better quality produce!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JT1876
“Warning - Steer clear at all costs”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Worst service in a restaurant I've ever visited. 3 of us sat down to eat. I ordered a steak, my girlfriend ordered tagliatelle and daughter ordered a kids nuggets and chips meal. It was quite late maybe 9 pm and busy but by no means full. After enjoying 3 drinks each and no sign of our meal I asked the waitress where our food was. Considering we had been waiting 45 minutes at this stage I didn't see this as being an unreasonable question. She told us it was nearly ready so we ordered another drink. 25 minutes later the waitress came back to inform us that what my girlfriend had ordered was not available. I told her it was a disgrace considering our 6 year old was starving and bored at this stage and I asked to speak to a manager who wouldn't come to our table and his out the back. I refused to pay for the drinks and left. No apologies and it was as if I was the one who was wrong in the waitresses eyes who was so rude. Never ever again will I be going here, even if I'm starving and the food is free! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

3 Thank DeiseFitzy