“Tip top service with the personal touch”

Canary Island Divers Lanzarote
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We used CID for our Rescue Divers course in June 2012. We found them to be thoroughly professional, friendly and helpful. They were able to send out the course material before our arrival, were flexible about arranging our "fun" dives after the course (including night dives) and were able to give us tips about places to visit on the island.

Thanks Kev, Paula and Axel!

1  Thank MonkeyPuzzleNZ

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Small but friendly and efficient centre. I used all my own eqpt but the kit looked good. The dives themselves are great (more life than the other canary islands). All shore dives, no hassle. Picked up from hotel every morning. Would dive with them again.

3  Thank SeeJay63
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My 12 year old son went for an accompanied dive and he was well looked after and given a fantastic dive experience. Really friendly guys and lovely atmosphere. They love diving!

2  Thank 171shearn
Reviewed November 16, 2011

These guys are so good, especilally with younger divers. They really care and look after their customers.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

As an elderly lady who wanted to dive but was very lacking in confidence, canary island divers helped me tremendously, i was given instruction in the swimming pool first and then in the sea. At all times I had two instructers with me encouraging me and assisting me. A wonderful experiance was achieved by me with their patience and support. thank you Kev and Paula.

1  Thank Brenda G