“welcoming establishment”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We spent an evening here, made very welcome by staff but customers were very friendly also. Prices very reasonable. Entertainment on also, a nice evening out.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We spent time in this bar nearly every night of our holiday as we stumbled back to our apartments! The staff were lovely from the moment we walked in and we had a great laugh with them all the time. Paddy was an absolute pleasure to talk to and would make you feel like you were in your local every evening. A fantastic staff member to have in your team. Christian and Sean were great craic and really seemed to get on well with all the customers. Christian will definitely attract the ladies back in with his Passenger looks, his accent and his general friendliness... a little gem to have!

On our last night on the island we felt it fitting to stay here drinking and without a doubt it was the best way to end a fantastic 2 weeks! The best Sangria on the island I thought, even though Paddy could have killed me for ordering it sometimes :-D

My family are all heading over to Lanzarote in the next few weeks and I have told them they have to pop in and say hello from us 'the Vegas Bomb Girls!'

If you are looking for somewhere to go don't hesitate in popping into this bar, you will love it and will return after your first visit. I know I will!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stressed out of my mind I dropped by in my search to find a pub that showed Norwegian Football. I was quickly calmed by the barkeeper who told me that they have all the Norwegian channels.

Sat there for a couple of hours watching the game and had a couple of Guiness.
Chilled atmosphere, very friendly staff, and according to the other guests who ate there the food was really good. This was on a Friday, and apparently there is a "Friday bbq" every week. I was not hungry this time, but I will definitely be back for the BBQ on my next visit to Puerto Del Carmen.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have been visiting Lanzarote for a very long time and always spend time at the Viking. The bar has changed from one small bar to several separate areas to cater for sports fans, families and anyone who wants a good evening out with entertainment. If you want cheap beer the Viking is not for you but at least you do not spend two days with an upset stomach. The food is fresh and substantial; again possibly not as cheap as other bars but on a par with restaurants in the area. The bar is family run with Terry's two sons Christian and Shaun looking after visitors. We would not hesitate to recommend the Viking to anyone wanting a good evening out with friendly staff and customers who appreciate a more relaxing kind of venue.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Just spent 11 days in Puerto del carmen Lanzarote. Popped into this bar(Irish Viking pub) on our 4th night and that was us, we made it our local. Terry and the staff are fantastic, The food is delicious and great value for money, had many a perfect guinness and a laugh with the boys esp with Christian and his patience trying to light the fire lol (which was another Bonus as weather was a bit cold some nights)
Great wee feel to the bar, give it a try you wont be disappointed.

Tam & Pauline