“Turtle Power!!!!!”
Review of The Purple Turtle

The Purple Turtle
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open from 9am until late. We serve Breakfast from 9am untl 12.30pm using only Best British produce. Lunch is served from 12.30pm till 6.00pm and Evening Meals from 6.00pm till approx 9.45pm. We have a large sun terrace with sea views over looking the Harbour Area. Nine Televisions with Live Sports Coverage. We also have Free Wi-Fi and a Free Pool Table for our Customers use. Quiz Nights are Wednesday and Saturday.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Excellent value for money. Good food food at good prices, staff are friendly and they show all the football, what more could you want? We ate breakfasts and evening meals and were always delighted with the service and food.

minus point, Darren gets better bacon than I do in the UK and he wouldn't tell me where from.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Great place for British food , great atmosphere the staff especially Natalie were very friendly
Loved there we've been few time , beer very cheap

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just returned from a week in lanzerote,Sun, Food and beer. two of them was obtained at the purple turtle, with additional family wellcome making whoever goes in , one of them. As for the food EXCELLANTLY cooked , fresh and appertizeing, Prices is what people look at, and I can assure you, you cant go wrong. two friends and myself dined there 5 out of 7 days breakfast , snacks evening meal . Great value ,Great hosts, thanks for looking after us, as Arnold said WE WILL BE BACK. ps thanks for cooking our breakfast before you normally open so we travelled home on a full stomach.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

being going there for years with my wife, we walk from the floresta apartments in los poscillos for the service and food, the burgers are very good was there a couple weeks ago darren always makes you feel welcome see in feb

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from PDC stayed at Flora but spent a few nights in here and had a brilliant time watching X factor and I'm a celebrity (that wasn't actually scheduled to be shown but they asked around the bar for me to see if anyone objected and put it on) brill atmosphere, we had Sunday roast with proper veg! and it was sooooo dam good lol I then put my feet up and watched telly with wine and actually felt like I was in own front room.

2  Thank nannabea50