Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from $49.36
from $33.66
from $95.36
More Info
All reviews ben and rachel open water course these guys great dives underwater museum dive centre enriched air blue hole angel sharks professional team grouper cuttlefish padi course safe hands sea horses my advanced open water harbour wall
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I hardly ever write reviews but the customer experience from Manta Diving was like no other! We visited lanzarote at the end of August and decided to try scuba diving and was recommended Manta Diving. This was the best experience ever. I became very nervous and didn't want to do it anymore, but Ariel and Fadi took me aside and I ended up 40min underwater! I am so grateful and we cannot thank Ariel and Fadi enough for their patience and reassurance by walking us through every single step, they truly did make this an amazing experience. Can't wait till do it again

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ariel was amazing, making sure that we were completely safe but kept the experience lighthearted and funny. I wish the time lasted a bit longer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I wanted to visit the Museo Atlantico and came upon Mata Diving Lanzarote, and it was awesome! Our instructor Ariel was amazing, he was very helpful and experienced. In total we did 3 dives, of which the last one was the museum. I definitely recommend Manta Diving Lanzarote if you want to go scuba diving in Lanzarote!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time scuba diving and we found our hosts to be very welcoming and were particularly good at putting us at ease. They explained every step before we left the centre and walked us through everything as we prepared to go underwear. The dive itself was perfect for our needs - 35 minutes in the water , 6 metres deep - this allowed us to get used to the equipment, breathing methods and we saw some amazing fish too!
Our only regret is not having time to book a second session to learn how to swim off the sea floor - but again a great introductory session!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Together with my girlfriend we did the Padi Advanced Open Water course with Manta Diving. Best scuba experience so far. Paige and Ariel were very friendly, patient and explained everything so well. If you are ever on the island, I strongly recommend diving with them.
Looking forward to the next dive in Lanzarote!