“If there's anything more that Manta could have done for us, I don't know what it is!!”

Manta Diving Lanzarote
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.51*
and up
Lanzarote Introductory Scuba Diving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Reviewed July 28, 2015

My Beautiful Girlfriend Michelle and I Completed our Open Water Padi Certificate with Manta, last May. Ollie was our main instructor. Coming from a Teaching Background I have seen a lot of Teachers - Ollie is up there with the best. He is an extremely competent instructor, who teaches which such ease and professionalism, that he would give anyone confidence in the water. We also dived with Rachel and George, whose excellent teaching qualities, attention to detail, and all around standard of care confirmed for us that - whilst the atmosphere is extremely relaxed and friendly at Manta, these lads have a seriously Professional Setup. Can't recommend highly enough!

1  Thank Ru B
Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2015

Hey Ru,

Thank you for the recommendation! You and Michelle were a pleasure to teach, we had such a good time with you guys! We are pleased that you enjoyed it and found us to be professional and relaxing! We look forward to seeing you again soon for some fun dives!

All reviews
"these guys"
in 21 reviews
"great dive"
in 10 reviews
"completed my padi open water"
"huge groupers"
in 7 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

My son (aged 15) enjoyed his first dive so much he booked to do a second dive the very next day! Very professional, enthusiastic and fun, my son was well looked after and I think he's found a new holiday hobby. Thanks guys :D :D

Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

We are pleased to hear that your son had a fabulous time with us and has found a new holiday hobby! We love introducing people to the underwater world and making them scuba diving addicts just like us!! We look forward to seeing you on your next holiday to Lanzarote for some more scuba fun!

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

We researched dive centres within matagorda & Puerto del Carmel and manta diving came up as most recommended. I emailed them asking about beginner dives for my son and his friend, and some basic info. Rachel emailed me back immediately answering all my questions and even offering to collect us from our house in matagorda. From the moment we met the owners they were friendly, ever so helpful and advised the two boys (both 14) exactly what they would be doing. Extremely knowledgeable and nothing is too much bother. Boys loved their first dive and came back with an amazing cd of pics which only costs €20. Discover diving is €59 pp and that can then be followed up by a second dive which takes you into deeper water for €39pp. All the staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and competent. My son and his friend did the beginners dive and a few days later couldn't wait to go again and do the second deeper dive, they are also going again next week. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this diving company to anyone and completely trust them with my son. Thank you to you all xx

1  Thank Astinmartin

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We had so much fun taking the boys on their dives and we are glad that they enjoyed it too! We look forward to seeing you all next year for their open water course!

Reviewed July 22, 2015

We are returning customes and had an "underwater" family reunion. We were a party of 6 and three of the people have never done diving before. Staff were very friendly and understanding and took great care (and great pictures!) of us. Thank you manta diving for making us feel welcome and safe underwater. We had three staff in the water with us so we were well minded at all times!. thank you and looking forward to visit you again soon!.

Hey Enrique,

Thank you for the lovely words! We always enjoy seeing you and the family and loved being a part of the underwater reunion! We are happy to hear that you felt welcome and safe with us!

We look forward to seeing you for your next scuba diving adventure!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2015

My kids (11 yrs and 15 yrs) did a fist dive with these guys at a reasonable rate. The quality of the tuition and attention to detail and safety were very impressive. They came to our hotel after we showed initial interest and let my kids try before we signed up for anything.
On the day they picked us up and dropped us back to our hotel. My kids loved it so much that they had a follow up dive and went into the bay to a depth of nearly 12 metres, which is as epic for a 15 year old as it is for an 11 year old. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. There are lots of diving schools in Puerto Del Carmen but I felt totally safe handing my kids over to these guys. The instructors are brilliant.

1  Thank jason b
Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2015

Hi Jason,

Thank you for choosing us to take your kids on their first and second scuba dive! We had a lot of fun introducing them to the underwater world!

We look forward to seeing you all again soon!