“Margaret the machine!”

Manta Diving Lanzarote
Ranked #2 of 38 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Margaret the machine!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

absolutely fantastic experience! best experience of my life! everyone made me and my girlfriend extremely comfortable on our first ever dive! discover scuba diving! everything was explained to the highest possible detail and throughout the whole dive their number one focus was our safety and enjoyment! We were explained about all the kit and how it works! Also we were talked through everything we were going to do in the water before hand! was very nervous walking down the the water but the Discover scuba diving leader made me and my girlfriend at ease! once under the water they were always checking that everything was ok and that we were comfortable! We enjoyed it so much that it inspired us to go back and do the follow up dive! which was also explained in very very high detail! Myself or my girlfriend could not think of one fault with this company! I would encourage anyone to go through this company before considering anywhere else as they make you feel like one of them! Many thanks!

H&E

1 Thank Harry S
Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your PADI Discover Scuba Dive with us and had a great experience for your first time scuba diving! We look forward to seeing you on your next underwater visit!

• Polish first
South Shields, Uk
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Impressed!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Having not been to Lanzarote before, we had done a lot of internet research on dive centers before booking the holiday. There were a few that stood out online but we spent the first day of our hol checking out the centers in person.

Manta was the first place we went to (was nearest to our hotel) and I think we knew almost instantly that that was who we would dive with! We were greeted by Rachael who was so friendly and helpful, she instantly made us feel at home. We discussed dives, quals, insurance and price, so we could make our decision. We went to several other dive centers but went back to Manta and booked up. We filled in all the proper paperwork, and they did ask about our quals/inc/medical so safety was definately well adhered too.

Owners Rachael and Ben were such lovely people. They made sure we had everything we needed for diving and well as being great company. Ben and Oli were our dive guides, and they were thoroughly nice too!! Dives were always explained well before leaving so we knew what to expect and look out for.

The dive center was quite small but had everything you could need. We had taken our own kit and there was plenty space to store this. Mantas hire dive kit looked really well looked after and in good condition. The beach was just a short walk away from the dive center, and it was nice to chat to the other divers whilst on the way down to kit up.

The diving itself was brilliant. We were suprised at just how many fish there was to see, and they came in so shallow too. My favourite was the seahorses :-) Absolutely incredible creatures and something I have not seen before. We did six dives, and if we had not been on a budget would probably have done a few more.

My husband and I would recommend this dive center to everyone, infact we plan to go back ourselves!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for the review of us and the dive centre. We appreciate customers taking the time to give us feedback. We are glad you found us friendly, helpful and informative. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lanzarote!
Galway
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“HAPPY RETURNING CUSTOMER!!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ben and Rachel were fantastic as usual. My wife did her first try dive ever and she really enjoyed it!. My son had a great time, he is 11 and really enjoyed it again (i have a previous review, he was 9 on his first try dive).I had a great time and the pictures are fantastic!. We had planned to do a padi course, but due to having another small child with us plus the hot temperatures, we were forced to leave until out next visit :( . Playa chica is a great spot, you will see loads of fish in all shapes and colours!. Very safe, very reassuring , staff will answer alll your questions, even before you travel, you can email/message them and they'll reply straight away!. Manta diving, we will go back next year to do our padi course!, thanks for the lovely pictures! and Hi from Galway, Ireland.

Visited July 2013
Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice to see familiar faces! We are happy to hear you enjoyed this experience with us as much as your first time and we look forward to seeing you next year to do your PADI course!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best Dive Centre Ever!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

What an experience!! Having dabbled in 6m diving two years ago I wanted to try 12 metres. Ben, Rachel and the gang were superb. I took my son and godson on a 6 metre dive and had no concerns over their safety. They were coached brilliantly and supervised responsibly. Followed this up with a 12 metre dive with the owner Ben and myself. Saw octopus and loads of sealife all captured on photograph and presented to us on a disc. Would have no hesitation in recommending Manta Diving to anybody interested in trying diving. Will be making this an annual event, and will be doing my PADI next year. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Visited August 2013
Thank you for the review. We work hard to ensure your safety and enjoyment is our priority! We look forward to seeing you next year to take you through your PADI course!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“manta diving lanzarote”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I would like to say that manta diving school his one of the best place to go diving with how they made you feel so welcome and how they come out of the way to make sure that we as customer get a time of are life well for me i had a amazing time with them and loved my dive and will be back with them doing more it was just out of this world they were brilliant with us and when we were in the water how they done the job to a excellent standard and made you at easy and how easy it was to pick thing up what they were telling you to do rachel and ben thank you guys so much uses are brilliant at your job and could not ask four any think better than

Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us and your dive! We are glad that you found us to have an excellent standard and look forward to seeing you again in Lanzarote soon!