“Something for all levels and abilities with a first rate team!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manta Diving Lanzarote

Manta Diving Lanzarote
Ranked #1 of 35 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Mansfield, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Something for all levels and abilities with a first rate team!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Me and my friend went to Manta Diving for intro to Scuba session but we had both dived before with no qualifications elsewhere in the world. It was so easy and trouble free, and all the team were clear and helped each individual at their different levels of ability. The dive itself was fantastic and we saw many different kinds of fish and invertebrates, and the team have nothing but enjoyment and safety in mind throughout! I would defiantly recommend this for anyone’s first experience of scuba.

We loved it that much we returned for the follow up dive a few days later, where we went even deeper. This was exactly the same with all your questions answered effectively and clearly and with the whole team making your experience as enjoyable as possible. I would defiantly recommend the follow up dive as it is a true event to go deeper and learn more skills.

I am now considering returning next year to take my full PADI course as instructions couldn't of been clearer or the team more helpful!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Polish first
Saint Austell, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exhilarating experience & first rate customer service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Booked our first Try Dive with Mantra Diving before we arrived mainly based on the Trip Advisor reviews. It was mine and my son’s first scuba dive and both a little apprehensive. Ben took us out and was first rate. We enjoyed it so much that we booked our second deeper dive 2 days later, which was never the plan. This time it was with both Ben and Conner, both of whom delivered another exhilarating dive. Ben even took time at the end of the second dive to go through the PADI certification course with us both and advise us our next steps when we got back to the UK. Customer service and experience both first rate - Thanks.

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Customer Satisfaction Guarantee At Manta Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just returned from a two week holiday in Lanzarote and whilst there decided to try a bit of scuba diving after a trail run at the Cinco Plaza apartments, my son wife and I all first timers had a really fanstatic time with the crew from Manta, Ben Rachel and the crew were very accomadating especially as my son had a bit of a problem during the first dive with a pain in his mouth, none the less Ben agreed he would carry out another dive with him later in the week, and true to his word he picked us all up again and this time my son was able to complete the whole dive experience, and I also got another go, excellent customer service, polite and very helpful, thanks to you all and the photos are class.
Thanks
Surgeoner Family

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“heath and family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

just come back from 2 weeks in lanzarote and while we were there me and my daughter decided to go scuba diving, we are already qualified so made it easier, we booked with rachel at manta for 6 dives each (wish i would have done more now), rachel, ben, olive as the boat master called him, and ben made us feel very very welcome, nothing was to much trouble for any of them, we dived the blue hole, blue hole reef , the harbour wall, and the wrecks at punta tinosa and the last dive dive was the habour wall with rachel ( right good dive and laugh we had), we were shown the groupers, sea horses, trumpet fish and more, you couldnt wish to dive with better people and the memorys we had will last forever as im sure with so many other people who have been lucky enough to dive with manta diving, keep up the excellent work and look forward to diving with you next year, thanks heath and armarni

Visited July 2013
Rachel P, Owner at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for the kind words, we had a fabulous week diving with the two of you and can't wait to see you both next year so that we can create some more wonderful underwater memories!
Providenciales
“Really friendly, lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Having just qualified as an Open water diver, I was a bit worried about my first dive. I shouldn't have worried at all, the people at Manta Diving are great. Rachel was really helpful before I arrived, communicating via email. Ben, my dive buddy on the day, was knowledgeable and chatty all day. The team really made my day of diving a great experience, and if I am ever in Lanzarote again, I will definitely dive with them again.
I was glad I saw a turtle on the first dive, lots of jealousy from the dive team for that one!
Thanks to everyone at Manta for a really great day!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to take you on your first fun dives after qualifying as an Open water diver. It was a great day and glad you got to see the turtle! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!