Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Manta Diving Lanzarote tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews ben and rachel these guys open water course underwater museum huge groupers blue hole lots of sea life great dive angel sharks pre dive octopus dive centre professional team sea horses harbour wall marine life safe hands
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

First of all, the team was extremely helpful and accommodating with dates and pick up location.
The dives were stunning, I can't believe how much we saw! And pictures were included!
Thanks a lot to Ariel, Ben and team to make it happen, we loved it!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent dive with an excellent team from Manta, we keep coming back! Excellent instruction for kids of all ages, and very friendly and fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My two teenagers are still buzzing about this. Great experience all round, friendly staff and their diving instructor Ariel was absolutely brilliant with them. Communication when booking online was also great.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My son and I are medium experienced 'holiday' divers and were in Lanzarote for a week's diving. We booked 10 dives + a night dive with Manta and I'm really glad we chose them! Arrangements with Ben and Rachel prior to our arrival were quick and easy, as was the little bit of admin on day 1. Diving was uniformly excellent, whether from the local beach or on the 2 days of boat trips, with decent viz and plenty to see. The Manta guides are fantastic - we dived with Ariel, Nico, James, Patrick and Ben, and they were all helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We hired full kit from the dive centre and it was all in good condition and well maintained.

This was our first visit to Lanzarote. I expect we'll come back, and if we do, we'll dive with Manta Diving.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend the experience! Patrick and James are the best and the museum is definitely worth a visit if you are in Lanzarote. I had so much fun! It was my first diving experience and I was pretty nervous, but at Manta Diving I felt safe every second in the water. It was just unforgettable! Thank you! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My grandson (12) went on the 2 dive package and added on the underwater Museum. I felt entirely happy that he was in safe hands. He loved it so much he is just doing his 5th five with them. All staff great but James stands out as friendly and professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fourth time diving with Manta and a fantastic experience once again.

Whether new to diving, an old hand, or somewhere in between like me, the staff and other guests at Manta are very friendly and it's a relaxed, fun and most of all professional dive centre. The number of customers returning time and again is a measure of how well Manta do things.

In a week I managed to fit in wrecks, exploring the Museo Atlantico, and a superb night dive with James. Plus of course lots of dives from Playa Chica (literally just round the corner) ably led by Patrick - a recent addition to the instructor team and great guy to go diving with. Octopus, cuttlefish, barracuda, rays, angel sharks - I lost count of all the things we saw over the week. Great diving.

I love chatting to people coming in for their first ever dive - some perhaps a little nervous when they arrive, but quickly put at ease by the instructors. Afterwards, the huge smile says it all.

Owners Ben and Rachel continue to do everything 'just right' and it's a real pleasure diving with them. Going back you are greeted as an old friend, and it just gets better every year. Manta remains the best centre I've dived with anywhere - hands down!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm an experienced diver and was looking to give my 10 year old nephew a Discover Scuba Diving experience for his birthday followed by a dive to the underwater museum. I contacted Ben by phone as the times on the website didn't seem to work for us. Ben was super helpful in letting the two of us dive together and arranged everything promptly. All e-mails were promptly responded to. If you pay a deposit online, just remember to get this deducted from your total price as in the rush to complete paperwork and get divers in the water this can get forgotten.

My nephew was given a smaller tank and when that was too heavy for him the DM helped him carry it into the water. I'm glad that we decided to do the Discover Scuba dive and the two dives (one on Playa del Carmen) followed by a 45 minute drive and short RIB ride from Playa Blanco to the Underwater Museum on separate days as doing it all in one day would have been too much for a child.

Playa del Carmen has a surprising amount to see for a beach entry dive. We saw a school of barracuda; a cuttlefish; and octopus. The Underwater Museum is also interesting to dive and very easy for beginners.

The dive operator is professional and picked us up on time. They also provide 5 mm suits with hoods. There are cold showers soon the beach but no shower at the dive shop. There is, however, a nice changing and showering facility with warm water from the place the RIB to the Underwater Museum leaves from. However, it can get quite chaotic to change and gear up there as there are waves of divers coming and going and only a small place where dives are allowed to suit up in. The less crowded slot is the one leaving around 1 PM. This also allows you to get back from the dive before the end of the afternoon.

The staff were friendly and worked hard to ensure we all had a good experience. They also took photos of my nephew diving and sent a link to us by e-mail to download them. My nephew and his mother were thrilled!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big thankyou to james, Nico, patrick.
for all the Assistance, nothing to much trouble.
3rd time at Manta,
Fantastic Professional team,
Defiantly coming back.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Another week in Lanzarote, and diving with Manta , great dives with James and Patrick , and nice to see Ben and Rachel. I can’t recommend these guys enough, wether this is your 1st diving experience to experienced, they will go out of there way to accommodate you so you have a brilliant diving day another enjoyable trip and some lovely dives