“The ONLY place to dive in Lanzarote”

Manta Diving Lanzarote
Book In Advance
More Info
$70.99*
and up
Scuba Diving Experience in Lanzarote
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Well OK, not literally the only place, but you'd be a fool to go elsewhere.

I completed my open water course under the guidance of Rachel. They were highly flexible with the booking. Unlike other companies we contacted who simply said 'we do this at this time and go here at this time', they were able to accomodate myself and partner who is already qualified and went off to do some stuff with 'little' Ben.

I'm not sure I would have got one on one guidance elsewhere and I'm almost certain I wouldn't have qualified elsewhere. I was totally freaking out about taking the mask off several metres under. I made such a panicky drama of it that if I had been in Rachel's shoes I would have been properly p=ssed off.

I've honestly not trusted anyone as much as this in my life (sorry, Mum).

Many thanks to Rachel, Ben and Ben.

2  Thank robbyniceone

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We returned to Lanzarote in March 2013,weather was spot on aas was the Diving.
Thanks again go to rthe Team at Manta Diving Rachel,Ben,Andy & Ben for a fantastic time.
Antone thinking of having a try at diving then this is the place to visit and the people who will look after you.

Steve.

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Thankyou Ben, Rachel and Guide Ben for a Fantastic time. My usual dive centre is shut down
for now.....but should they reopen, i will not be going back there ! Manta divers showed me there is more to Lanzarote diving than El Poril ! There is a lovely relaxing atmosphere in the centre. I had most of my own kit , however the wet suits are beautiful Mares 7mm suits and BCDs are all new Mares make.....good changing facilities..... I cannot wait to come back for two
weeks in September .......Long time since I did a night dive so look forward to when water is warmer and doing same......I hear the sea horses are around too......Would highly recommend
Manta Dive Centre....whatever you age/experience.

2  Thank scubasue124
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Thank you Andy and Rachel for two unforgettable dives! I can absolutely recommend diving in Lanzarote and you can't go wrong if you choose Manta diving! Relaxed, helpful, joyful and just the best people there! :)
It is sunny and not too cold (-5 degrees) here in Finland, so it'll take just a couple of months that we get to go diving here :)
If you ever decide to visit Lappeenranta, we'll take you for a very refreshing dive! ;)
Thank you yet again!

1  Thank Teija A
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Having deep-sea dived all over the world I was very excited about this trip but was disappointed. The guys were fabulous, helpful and considerate. However, the diving experience was spoiled by the effluent in the water, women's monthly stuff!!! A pity

1  Thank jenny1212
Rachel P, Manager at Manta Diving Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Hi Jenny1212,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your holiday experience.

We are glad to hear that you found us to be helpful, considerate and fabulous! We are sorry to hear that your diving experience was spoiled by this view. Unfortunately there had been an unusual amount of rain that week, we can only imagine that the storm drains were used and some unpleasant things came out of it. Here at Manta we are proactive about protecting our seas, including raising money for Project's A.W.A.R.E as well as participating and organising beach and underwater clean ups. We are hoping to organise the next clean up soon and we would love it if you came and took part.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Rachel Parry
"Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but bubbles, kill nothing but time!"