“Brilliant guys”

and up
Scuba Diving Experience in Lanzarote
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Puerto Del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Diving Lanzarote is a scuba diving centre located in the old town, only 150m from the access point to the best diving on Lanzarote! (holds full authorisation from PESCA) It is an English owned centre, with a team of friendly, fun, safe and professional instructors, who are on hand and ready to cater to your needs. There is a variety of diving available, mainly shore based - with a couple of sites needing a boat, which is available on demand! For the beginners we have the perfect location for try dives, we also run courses from PADI Scuba Diver all the way up to Divemaster, we have a fantastic range of dive sites for all qualified divers.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Found the guys so attentive and very helpful to my teenage son. It wasn't the first time using Manta as brought my eldest soon when he was a teenager previously.

1  Thank June M

Reviewed November 29, 2012

There are many reasons why People visit Lanzarote: the martian landscape, the great weather, the food, Cesar Manrique, surfing and windsurfing and kitesurfing. Seldom for diving, I don’t know why. The ocean is warm and transparent, the underwater volcanic landscape with its colors and sculptures and caves is amazing, the quantity of animals of different types makes you feel like you were diving in an aquarium.

A friend talked to us about Manta Diving; we contacted Rachel and Ben before leaving and their quick and professional answer made us decide we wanted to dive with them. That decision turned our holidays into an unforgettable holiday!

Rachel and Ben are great, professional and fun, and each of our eight dives was incredible. We’ll never forget the vortex of thousands of sardines hunted by the train of trevallies. We’ll never forget the feeling of flying with a stingray.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

What a place!
Perfect location and water for us newbies on the discover scuba experience. Nice friendly staff and owners. We felt very safe and our instructor Andy made us feel very relaxed and we just took it all in our own time and pace, just how it should be. Heading back asap to get qualified in lovely water with Manta Diving.
Have to say a big thanks to owner Ben for picking us up from our hotel and running us back again.
Highly recomend you scuba dive with these safe and fun divers.
Mark & Dawn North Wales Uk

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Just returned home from a trip where I managed to squeeze in 3 days diving. being an experienced diver I have often been disappointed when diving at holiday resorts as everything always seems to be geared to those on the next PADI course despite what promises for tailor made diving are made before you go! Manta were great. I cannot rate them higher for their friendly and flexible approach. Rachel was on hand to give photo tips and I felt they were genuinely interested in ensuring I had a good time. The rental kit is new and in good order and the centre is clean and well laid out. My only sadness was that I couldnt dive with them on the sunday because they were shut and I booked in elsewhere only to be told that they would have opened just for me if I had asked!

Jeremy - Taunton UK

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

once again a great few dives with manta dive team .very helpfull and brilliant to dive with thanks to Ben & Rachel. see u both in a couple of years .ps sorted some pictures out will put them on ur Facebook soon