“Ruined hell, worst curry house.”
Review of Palace of India

Palace of India
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just don't know where to start with how bad it was. We had had a wonderful day and felt eating curry. I am realy so sorry, we were dissapointed in this worst palace.The welcoming encouraging us. Sadly after that the experience was not good. The Restaurant was almost empty and we had the worst food ever!!!! My onion bhaji was burn, must have been cooked in the microwave and my husbant meat samosa had no taste.The Naga chicken was the worst curry we had ever had. Chicken korma sauce was the ugliest looking yellow water, We have ever seen, unfortunately it tasted worse than it looked.Horrible food, horrible service, horrible atmosphere. You would avoid this place at all cost.There are so many better options available 3 mins walk, close to biosfera 2 nice authentic indian restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 9876davidlG1132UQ
mosrul, Owner at Palace of India, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We could not run our business if everything going horrible. Our real customers already got idea about our food service and atmosphere.
So please stop making gelousy on my business and concerntrate your own business then one day you will be successful like Palace Of India restaurant.

thank you.

Write a reviewReviews (716)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic food was excellent, best on the island my husband and I live here, and took our friends, they agreed it was the best on the island they live in England, said it was better than home, The service was excellent, staff excellent very polite and attentive. If you want a Indian meal this is the place to go.Many thanks for making our Anniversary complete.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best Indian food I have had in ALL OF SPAIN! They have spicy food, finally!! I got the chicken chili masala and it was wonderful. The owner is very nice and makes sure his customers are happy. Every single meal from this place is delicious. 100/10. Please go you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my wife looked at eating in this indian restaurant and were somewhat shook by the reviews.We decided to go with out instinct and dine here.The food was delicious and the service was second to none...we shall be back without a doubt...

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Sometimes you get carried away on holiday and when you return to old haunts you are disappointed.
This restaurant again has delivered outstanding quality of food,only surpassed by the superb service from its Staff. It was a year since our last visit, we needed to eat here again because they left us with such good memories and again we will recommend this gem that is Palace of India, old town Carmen. Top tip..... Try the chef's special. Luke is the best waiter and has a long memory.

2  Thank Peter G