“Excellent Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
kitchen area
pool area
Karim who will be there to help with anything you need!
Sunset on Papagya Beach
Papagya Beach
Sunset by the Harbour
complex from outside
Millionaires road!
Mario's restaurant just down the road!
Spar for the essentials 3 mins away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a 2 week stay in Anne's studio apartment in PDC.
Anne has taken great care to make sure you will have a wonderful holiday.
The apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard and she has included many extras to ensure you have everything you will need. The compact kitchen area is fully stocked with a variety of pots, pans, kitchen utensils, crockery and glass ware should you decide to dine in.
On arrival we found the apartment to be spotlessly clean and even beach towels and a hair drier were supplied.
Anne made contact during our stay to find out if we were happy with everything.
Half way through the holiday Anne's friend, Karim's wife arrived to clean and change the laundry. Anne arranged for Karim to pick us up from the airport and he also took us back for the return journey home, even although it was 05.15 in the morning.
We would be happy recommend Anne's apartment to friends and will certainly return here to stay on our next visit to PDC.

Date of stay: January 2018
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Date of stay: November 2017
kitton64
barnsley
“Fantastic apartment overlooking the pool”
Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful apartment.overlooking the pool, prime spot, It had everything you needed. Very close to local bars and shops and only 5 minutes away from the beautiful harbour. The pool area was great, very clean.
We walked into Calero, which took us 35 mins, that also had a harbour, shops and restaurants. We came back on the water bus - highly recommend it.
Karim taxied us to and from the airport - very friendly and he saved us the hassle of waiting for a taxi.
Anne the host was very accommodating and her communication was very
informative and nothing seemed too much to make sure we had a great time and that we had everything we needed.
I would love to use this apartment again if we return to Lanzarote in the near future. It was fantastic.

Anne and Karim for making our week special ☺

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 50-64
Nov 30, 2017
Many thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure having you stay in my little apartment. You are more than welcome to stay there again. Anne
Sinead W
“Beautiful cosy apartment”
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this beautiful ,cosy , well situated little apartment. It is a perfect size for 2 , is well equipped and beautifully clean.The beds were more than comfortable for my 6 night stay, perfect wifi and a great selection of books to read , something to suit all tastes.The reception staff were very helpful for booking taxis etc.The harbour area of the old town is a 7 minute walk away, and the coastal walk to Puerto Calero is close by.There is a spar shop and a few nice restaurants across the street from the complex.Ann gave great instruction prior to arrival 're keys etc and kindly left milk , water and wine for my arrival.There is a pool on the complex or the main beach is a 10 minute walk away . This really was a wonderful apartment , it felt safe and secure, again I would highly recommend a stay here .

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Many thanks Sinead for your lovely review. I look to you staying in my apartment any time, you were a great guest to have. Anne
Margaret...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just stayed in this wonderful apartment for 9 days .Everything you need is at hand to enjoy your holiday. From the comfy beds to the wonderful view over the pool, not forgetting the lovely people who run the bar for welcoming food and drink , which may I say was excellent .The added bonus off free wifi in the apartment was brilliant .Would not hesitate to return to 314 .May I add communication with Ann was first class .

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 31, 2017
Many thanks Margaret for your positive feedback on my studio. It would be great to see you back again any time. Anne
Richard B
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic clean and modern apartment”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Anne's apartment, my friends have stayed in the Las Terraza's complex for the last 6 years due to its fantastic location in the more upmarket Old Town area, I was looking for an apartment there so I could join them for a week and was delighted to come across Anne's place.

The apartment itself has been very recently refurbished to a high standard and has one of the best locations in the resort overlooking the pool and with a nice private balcony (many of the other apartments dont have this much privacy as people can wall past the balconys). Anne's Sister in Law Gabby was also very friendly and stopped by to check how I was getting on.

I would recommend this apartment to anybody looking to stay in Lanzarote and I hope to stay again myself next year

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 25-34
Aug 17, 2017
Many thanks fir your great review and I look forward to having you stay in my apartment anytime. Anne
Yvonne D
Dublin
“Beautiful cosy apartment”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great little apartment in the old part of Peurto del Carmen. 5 mins walk from the harbour where there are lots of different restaurants to choose from and dine by the waters edge. The apartment is small, comfy, spotlessly clean and has everything one could need! Great Wifi too! Ann was a lovely lady to deal with and she even offered her friend Karim to pick me up from airport. Thanks Anne

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 21, 2017
Dear Yvonne
Many thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in my studio. Hope you come back to Lanzarote again soon. Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing