Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Great Personalised Service

I have been diving with Island Watersports on our holidays in Lanzarote since 2016. It is always a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nicholas1954
Leicester, United Kingdom
An Amazing Friendly Location

Once again we visited Iain , Marie & Viktor at Island Watersports dive centre. A lovely harbour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ColinBrockhouse
Basingstoke, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Del Carmen
from $112.43
from $33.73
from $43.85
More Info
All reviews dive centre octopus great cup of tea angel sharks great dive sites night dive advanced padi post dive experienced divers master scuba diver these guys dive spots enriched air open water safe hands padi course dive experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great first dive experience; clear introduction; super friendly, calm and chill! Warm welcome and very helpful overall. Really recommended.

Date of experience: September 2019
IWSLanzarote, Owner at Island Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind review, it was a fantastic first dive. Iain still talking about the Huge Spider Crab.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another superb couple of weeks diving of Puerto Del carmen with the Island Watersports team, great hospitality and great laughs.

Thanks again Iain, Victor & Marie . See you next year .

Cheers & take care

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for the lovely review, always great to see you both, looking forward to next time.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

After having a lesson in a pool some years back, I’d been intending to do a dive but never quite got round to it, and decided this year on my trip to Lanzarote was going to be that year. After taking a recommendation from a diving acquaintance at home, and reading some very positive reviews, chose to book with Island water sports and was so glad I did. From the moment of walking in and booking I felt at ease with the marie, and who run the centre. On the day of my dive I felt very relaxed when going through the procedures/equipment with Ian, my instructor. The dive itself after a slightly nervy start, was more than I could have hoped for, with Ian’s calm but expert guidance I felt very relaxed and was lucky enough to see a ray, some cuttlefish and a barracuda amongst lots of other colourful fish amongst the rocks. I would have come back for a second dive during my trip but unfortunately spent too long in the sun and couldn’t bear the thought of pulling a rubber suit over my burning skin! All in all I was very pleased and would highly recommend island water sports especially so if you are a slightly anxious beginner. Very professional instructors, and a special mention to Marie with a welcoming cup of tea both before and after the dive, and her encouraging words. And last but not least, the added bonus of being able to view/download your pictures for free afterwards via the company’s Facebook page. Thanks again, and hope to see you on my next visit to Lanzarote.

1  Thank Y6413ISandrewj
IWSLanzarote, Owner at Island Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. We always enjoy seeing people loving their first dive experience, welcome to our world. Delighted you enjoyed your holiday and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

I currently have 69 dives recorded and there’s a very good reason why 44 of them are at this dive centre... it is the best dive centre on the island! This year, I came back to finally complete my course as a Master Scuba Diver and what a great experience it was! My girlfriend also completed her advanced open water whilst we were there and considering she once told me that she would never scuba dive, this speaks volumes as to the incredible perseverance and patience of Iain, Marie and the rest of the team at IWS.

This is the first year that I dived with Victor (I completed my wreck speciality with him - the wreck we visited was literally a stones throw from the dive shop as crazy as that sounds!) and he was one of the most professional and friendliest instructors that could have joined the IWS team.

Thank you so much once again for a wonderful experience and look forward to seeing you again to start my Divemaster course - I better start studying now!

1  Thank Ross H
IWSLanzarote, Owner at Island Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review, Congratulations from us all at IWS on gaining Master Scuba Diver status, the highest level for recreational diving. We are all looking forward to you completing the next step as Dive Master with you next year.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We had our annual trip to Island Watersports and yet again, had a wonderful holiday.
Great diving, and nothing was too much trouble - Iain, Marie and Victor really work hard to make the holiday fantastic. We wanted to do a night dive, and this was arranged at short notice- thanks guys!
As usual- lovely teas/ coffees and cakes after the lovely warm showers!
Our whole family is now diving- ranging from the oldest (me), to the youngest (11yr old daughter), and we all love it!
Thanks again Island Watersports and thanks again to my lovely wife for organising another fabulous family holiday :)

1  Thank Terry4000
IWSLanzarote, Owner at Island Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Thank you for the great review, always a pleasure to dive with you all and wonderful to see you all diving together. Night dives are one of our favourite dives so we are more than happy to organise these for our divers.