just returned from lanzarote with my partner my daughter and her boyfriend,we stayed at guacimeta hotel,we were half board but would have gone self catering and saved some money as no meals were served in the hotel,we had to walk to commercial centre 10 minutes away. It took 2 days to find it,only to find a very limited menu so we cut our loses and ate out. We only used the hotel for showering and sleeping really. There was no bar or entertainment either.My daughter and her boyfriend stayed at sol lanzarote which was really nice. All in all we had a good holiday,would recommmend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are confortable, modern and cozy. They are fully equiped of a bedroom with 2 individual beds, bathroom with shower, living room with sofa bed, american kitchen and terrace or balcony, etc. The room has Satellite TV (free), kitchen with coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, laundry hangers in the terrace or balcony, etc. The apartments are perfect for familias and middle aged couples. Children and supplementary beds. Children under 12 yrs. old free using the existing beds. Children under 2 yrs old free in cots. The supplementary beds and cots are available only on request. The hotel must confirm availability. - Cleaning: 5 times a week. - Towel change: 3 times a week. - Sheet change: 1 time a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen