The apartments are well laid out clean apartments with comfy beds. It is only a short 5 mins walk to the matagorda centre and sea front. Our room came with fridge, toaster, microwave and 1 hobs. We had a bottom floor room with terrace in the shade and the top floor rooms had balconies in the sun. Pool area nice but pool could do with a paint although it is kept very clean. The restaurant looked nice although difficult to comment as we only had a breakfast and cheeseburger and chips which were nice. Special recommendations go to the jazz bistro for a good local restaurant, the Aussie bar for its location and fruit smoothies and for an outstanding restaurant location try Tereza playa restaurant in puerto del carmen as it is right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are confortable, modern and cozy. They are fully equiped of a bedroom with 2 individual beds, bathroom with shower, living room with sofa bed, american kitchen and terrace or balcony, etc. The room has Satellite TV (free), kitchen with coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, laundry hangers in the terrace or balcony, etc. The apartments are perfect for familias and middle aged couples. Children and supplementary beds. Children under 12 yrs. old free using the existing beds. Children under 2 yrs old free in cots. The supplementary beds and cots are available only on request. The hotel must confirm availability. - Cleaning: 5 times a week. - Towel change: 3 times a week. - Sheet change: 1 time a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Guacimeta Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen