Stayed here 2nd week of April 2013 for a week with the mrs. is the second time i've been to pdc and stayed in the old town first time round but these appartments were in the nbew town just of the strip but away enough not to get the noise from the Atlantico centre on an evening....and it was only a 2 min walk away. the rooms are comfortable with all you need for s/c except an oven but 2 rings there for pans. slight problem withe a lack of kettle while we were there due to the older kettles needing replacing, not a prob though just use a pan. very helpfull reception staff especially the young blonde German who strived to help whenever possible. the bathroom was a little dated but plenty of hot water. and comfy beds with extra pillows on demand. enjoyed our stay and would stay here again £157 for the week i thought was very reasonable considering the location. Rooms were cleaned every other day and beds made as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Information General.• The Arena Dorada Apartments are located on the island of Lanzarote, in the tourist resort of Puerto del Carmen and close to the wonderful beach Fariones. Location• Located in a privileged area of Puerto del Carmen, as it is in the middle of it and can walk nicely by a long avenue near sea.This• 2 minutes walk from the beach• 7 km from the airport• 13 km from Arrecife (capital of the island)• near restaurants, terraces, shopping, etc. .. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arena Dorada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arena Dorada Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Arena Dorada Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen