“Great accommodation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jennifer...
“Great accommodation”
Reviewed November 17, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Well equipped apartment right across the road from Puerto del Carmen main beach. Perfect position as eat access to main strip, shops, bus and taxi routes.
Very safe for our toddler as balcony surrounding ground floor apartment. Pool space and outside space peaceful. Water a little cool but it is November after all and we still managed a swim.
We heard no noise from the main strip but did hear a little from the upstairs apartment but all in all very quiet, particularly considering the great position.
Lovely views of the sea and outside area. One of the plus points for us.
Shall definitely look at returning soon.

Date of stay: November 2017
Management Response
Dec 5, 2017
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your visit. I'm happy because you enjoyed your vacation.

Besrt Regards
Iván
ruthmcine...
Galway, Ireland
“Lovely place but too noisy”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of this complex is excellent especially with 2 young children. Beach is 2 min walk, supermarket around the corner, gorgeous pool for children and adults and all the restaurants you could want minutes walk away. We stayed on the ground floorin a spacious clean apartment. However I'm sorry to say the noise was too much. First you could hear every single noise above us, whether it was opening or closing doors, talking, walking. It felt like you were in the apartment. This prevented a good nights sleep on numerous occasions. Second a large Spanish family came to stay for a couple of days and the normal peaceful atmosphere was completely destroyed, they were exceptionally noisy throughout the day, blasted music that was completely inappropriate to the quiet atmosphere of the complex and allowed their children free reign of the pool that overpowered everyone else's fun.
This may have been random but I couldn't return to an apartment that prevented my ability to go to sleep. I love lanzarote and I will be returning but not to this complex.

Date of stay: April 2017
Management Response
Apr 24, 2017
Hi Ruth,
I'm sorry there was noise in the complex. Generally this is an extremely quiet complex and even it is not usual to see people in the pool. I am very surprised by your experience. This is the first time someone tells me that the resort is noisy. Usually customers tell me otherwise.
In spite of this I hope you have enjoyed your holiday in Lanzarote.
Regards
Iván
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing