Had a lovely stay at these apartments! None of our group had any compliants at all. Excellent location in ''Newtown'' Puerto del Carmen. Large Spar shop just 50m from apartments. Less than 3mins will get you onto the Strip & beach. Its a good 20/30mins stroll up to the oldtown but plenty to see on the way up so its a nice stroll.
Studios were well equiped- kettle & toaster etc.
Beds were comfy & studios were clean. Cleaning lady came by everyday to clean and towels were replaced once or twice in the week. Beverly was really lovely and swapped my studio as I found my studio to be very very hot at night but she swapped no problem which I greatly appreciated. These are not air conditioned and although a fan was provided (you must pre-book one if you want one) I found the studios very hot at night unless you want to sleep with windows open & risk mossies!
Pool is small and not deep but all our group thought this was great as apart from myself they're not very confident swimmers & they felt they could get in on the lilo or just have a splash in comfort!
This is a small enough complex and as far as we could make out alot of the studio/apts were privately owned. This meant it was mostly nice and quiet day & night & also around the pool area. Finally we all loved the fact that the complex had a coded gate which only the residents got the code for so it was safe day & night! Overall we all liked this complex and its location and we would all go back there again- we all felt they were good value for money!
Just 1 or 2 suggestions however and that would be:
1) Invest in some more fans I asked for an extra one which I would gladly have paid for however I was told they only 7 fans for the whole complex & they were all on loan!
2) In my first apartment the pillows were really really hard but thankfully in my second apartment after I swapped there was 1 softish one in the wardrope as a spare so I would suggest investing in some new pillows aswell.
As I said these are only suggestions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Lilas Apartments in Lanzarote are located approximately 200 meters from the beach in the center of Puerto del Carmen.Las Lilas is a small and friendly complex. It consists of 17 studios and 4 one bed apartments located around a beautiful pool (Double beds are available in some of the units).All studios and apartments overlook the pool, and have their own balcony/terrace area and are surrounded by beautiful private gardens, where guests can enjoy the maximum tranquility.Las Lilas has all the qualities to offer, relaxation, quietness, affordability and a quaint complex that is centrally located to all the amenities that Puerto del Carmen has to offer, making your holiday in Lanzarote most memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Lilas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lilas Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Las Lilas Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen