“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Really lovely food and excellent staff. A nice long lazy night with lots of comings and goings - beautiful venue with 2 intimate rooms at the front. A beautiful bar with aged hams hanging up over the bar - pickled onions and olives with your drink and nice linen napkins. Food was beautiful - steamed salmon exceptional. We ate there 3 times in 7 days so I think that speaks for itself - oh and the bathrooms are beautiful and clean - like walking into a spa!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was extremely busy but had very prompt service, fantastic food and great ambience. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience there- much more than just a meal. The meat is displayed in a deli counter so you can see it's high quality and then cooked on a chargrill fire. Try the fillet steak or bbq ribs. We really enjoyed spanish music as we ate our meal. Slightly more expensive than some other places but definitely worth it!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

You wont go wrong with this resturant very good food very high standard very good price. one of the best meals I have had in a long time.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really good food and great staff - pay a little more than regular resturants in Puerto Del Carmen but you get what you pay for !! All our party loved what they got !!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I came here with my mum for my birthday on recommendation of our hotel receptionist and was glad we listened! Initially when you walk in it looks like a small restaurant but there is actually a lot of seating space in adjoining rooms but as we came early, it was very quite- I think most people were seated in the Cascada restaurant next door which we didn't try but I think focuses more on steaks. The decor was interesting/authentic, lovely little wine cellar or "bodega" you can have a look around. We had the house white wine as it was only 12.50 and we had a sample and both thought was lovely. We loved the tapas selection. We went for 4 tapas between the 2 of us, on thought that we would order more once we've finished. But there was no need as they were generous portions! We had the intriguing tomato icecream with goats cheese and jamaican peppers (really clever!), baked lanzarote cheeses, white king prawns on lanzarote sea salt and the octopus. All were tasty, filling and great to share. Service was friendly, I think at the beginning they tried to rush us into ordering but quickly realised we needed quite a bit of time to go through the whole menu and we did have a few questions as some of the dishes were unusual. Much better than your average tapas bar, if you choose well like we did! Value for money was great at e55 for 2 people including bottle of wine and a couple of liquers at the end.