“You must try la brasa.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grill La Brasa - CLOSED

Grill La Brasa
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bury, United Kingdom
“You must try la brasa.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is near the casino on the opposite side of the road,we had an excellent meal and the staff are great.there is plenty of choice to fit any budget.my husband had a steak and he said it was perfect and I had a chicken dish with red wine and garlic and it was very tasty.we had deserts and drinks for less than €35 so I would recommend you try it you won't be disappointed.

Keighley
“Not for us....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have seen some really good reviews for this place on here so don't want to be unfair or unkind. However, this was really not we had hoped for. When we arrived it wasn't particularly busy so we were a bit surprised to find the service really slow. My main gripe is that when I ordered a chicken curry I really didn't expect it to be sat on a pineapple ring!!!! It didn't mention on the menu this is how it is served. I hate pineapple on hot food! Personal preference I know but I was a bit miffed by the mis advertising of this dish. My partner had Sea bass from the specials menu which he found to be nothing more than average and very overcooked. He spent more time de - boning it than eating it! One of the staff was quite friendly but the other member of staff was quite ignorant towards us. She acknowledged us when we asked for the bill yet kept us waiting around 20 mins. All in all not somewhere we would go to again.

Gorey, Ireland
“Top Notch as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to La Brasa for many years now and it still a top restaurant in Lanzarote. The food was very tasty, well priced and the service very good. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Shane K
London, United Kingdom
“Great food with a better price!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I looked at the menu and found that this is one of the cheapest Spanish restaurants we seen. But the service is excellent, the food is great and with great size of portion. The environment is nice and clean too. Been to many restaurants, this is the best one in lanzatote yet!!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate at La Brasa twice whilst we were in Lanzarote. It was recommended to us by a Swedish couple we met on our first night in the resort. The first time I was there I ordered a Spanish omelette and the second time I had one of their specials, the sea bass. Both were delicious and my partner enjoyed his meals there too. He had chicken with peppercorn sauce and the second time had fillet steak with peppercorn sauce. I can't comment on starters or desserts because we didn't have either but the service was very good and the staff friendly.

Visited November 2013