“Great food with a better price!!”
Review of Grill La Brasa - CLOSED

Grill La Brasa
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I looked at the menu and found that this is one of the cheapest Spanish restaurants we seen. But the service is excellent, the food is great and with great size of portion. The environment is nice and clean too. Been to many restaurants, this is the best one in lanzatote yet!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate at La Brasa twice whilst we were in Lanzarote. It was recommended to us by a Swedish couple we met on our first night in the resort. The first time I was there I ordered a Spanish omelette and the second time I had one of their specials, the sea bass. Both were delicious and my partner enjoyed his meals there too. He had chicken with peppercorn sauce and the second time had fillet steak with peppercorn sauce. I can't comment on starters or desserts because we didn't have either but the service was very good and the staff friendly.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We always go their on our holiday, never fails to impress. The best Fillet Rossini going.

Great place to eat, always helpful, staff friendly, centrally located, never had a bad meal in over 10 years.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have been to PDC several times and we always return to this restaurant. We have just returned from our November visit, we dined here three times I had the fillet steak really great, my wife had the chicken cordon blue amongst others. This is a must visit!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having read several negative reviews, we were a bit cautious about visiting La Brasa this year, but we had no problems at all and ate here twice during our week holiday.

The service was excellent and friendly both times, despite them being very full on the Sunday evening. The food is still very reasonably priced for the quality, and there is a good menu choice.

Our only small niggles - the smell of the cheese sauce from the flambé station after you've eaten your main was a bit overpowering if you are sat close by as we were, and 1 ladies' toilet isn't really adequate on a busy night.

Shame we weren't able to take advantage of the 1 euro 50 large beers in the afternoon, maybe next time!