Sabangan Beach Resort
$159
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Villa Escudero Resort(San Pablo City)
All reviewsthe cottagesrelaxing vibebasic needsample space for parkingenjoyed our stayteam building activitiesfamily and friendssweet escapesurrounded by treeslounge areaexclusive feeltwo double bedsclean towelsbig familylunch and dinnerhot and cold wateran upgrade
Reviewed May 11, 2013

If you want to stay here better bring your own tank full of water together with your own staff coz the staff are all invisible. Food is ridiculous. This is the only resort that dont serve food as you order coz they dont have a menu at all. The pool stinks coz they never clean and sanitized. I will never never never never go back at this resort even if they offer me for free. What a waste of time and money.

• Stayed: May 2013
7  Thank Oyoboy6912
Reviewed April 29, 2013

It is our first time to this Resort. I want a resort that can accomodate a big family with a cheaper price but a decent one. I have searched the net and found sabangan. The rate is quite pricey compared to its competitors along the area but what attracts me is that they allow food inside and they have a pool. When we got there, my family didnt like the entrance road. But inside the resort, it is peaceful, clean and has a very relaxing atmosphere. I like the interiors of the rooms and the place and I think it is well maintained. We stayed on a 2 room bungalow in front of the pavillon, which is nice because it is near the eating area where we had full board buffet meals. Personally, I didnt like the taste of their food, for me it tastes bland. But for some of us, they enjoyed it. The food choices are not bad, and you wont get hungry on your stay there. The beach and the pool are nice! I enjoyed it very well. We just got a little issue with the toilet's doorknob, it auto-locks when u close it, also, they had a water supply problem when we first arrived and was fixed after an hour. Overall, it was a good family vacation. I will still comeback!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank EmJayNiners
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed overnight in this resort. When we got there, our rooms were not ready yet coz we got there early. The front desk staff was friendly. My kids, nieces and nephews were already swimming in the pool while we were waiting for the room. The beach is nice and the water is clean and warm. It comes with breakfast , am snack , dinner. The food selection was not bad at all , the only thing was a couple of brownouts that night but they have generators, so it's no big deal. Overall I was satisfied with value of the money I paid. We all enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank mate723
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The resort is quiet unlike other resorts in laiya. This resort is not too commercialized. They only accomodate up to 120 guests . The rooms are clean and comfortable . The bungalow can accomodate up to max of 5 pax only ( they provide extra bed for free) . I suggest book early and the beachfront villas to maximIze the view. The meals are included in the package bfast ,am lunch pm lunch and dinner. The food id delicious . They just have to do allocation better and control the distribution to avoid stockout and leAve customers unhappy.
Overall The stay is great . Accomodation and the beach are great . Though the pool is quite small

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Jessauy
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spent a weekend here with friends. The beach is clean.To me thats the best thing about this place. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are ok. Decent and clean. My friends and I rented a two bedroom cottage with a mini sala on the outside. It was a good place to just hang out and relax. The buffet food was actually satisfying. There were always plenty of food to go around. The inihaw na liempo for dinner was yum!

On the beach the staff were helpful. Although the two adjacent resorts were a bit noisy, sabangan's beach front was quieter. The only annoying thing are the water sports enthusiasts who do not know the proper etiquette in passing through the waters. A kayaker from the adjacent resort nearly ran my friends over.

Overall its a good weekend getaway.Quiet, clean and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: choose a room near the beach
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends