“Best IBIS so far”

Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great location, Staff were very helpful. The rooms could have done with better Air Conditioning, but the balcony offered a nice flow of air.
The selection of food in the evening was ok but could be more of a choice but on the whole a great stay.

Room Tip: If you need a hotel in this area, then look no further. This is the best choice
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Margot B, General Manager at Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Clean and bright and in nice quiet wooded spot near town centre. Good meeting venue and gym too. Breakfast better than usual IBIS. Nice bar with draft Leffe and range of bottled Belgian beers to sample.
Good low cost stay. The modern town is built around the University.

• Stayed: July 2013
Margot B, General Manager at Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

It was surprisingly nice experience to find a decent business hotel in the university town of Louvain la Neuve. The rooms were good and clean with free WiFi. Reasonable choice of items for breakfast. You can take a walk to the university area if the weather permits. Choice of itms for dinner being limited, I preferred to dine at the university area where the choice is plenty.
The staff were kind and helpful.

TennisPRS

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Margot B, General Manager at Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a perfect woodland location with very easy pedestrian access to all the restaurants in the village centre.
Excellent value with wi-fi and buffet breakfast included.
Ample free parking.
The connecting rooms were great to get some privacy from the children.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Margot B, General Manager at Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Recently refurbished hotel, typical Ibis style. Free wifi, good breakfast, nice rooms.
To reach the hotel by walking from the train station only takes 12 minutes, but you have to know the way (or have a GPS device), because there is no sign from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a really nice hotel, clean and fresh. The breakfast was particularly excellent with a great choice and excellent food. Likewise, the bar produced a really nice meal for us, late at night and the staff in general were very friendly. The only downside is that it's really a car oriented kind of place - 10-15 mins walk from the local train station (no taxis) and a bit too far from Brussels to make it a good tourist base.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Margot B, General Manager at Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with myteam. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

With kind regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel is renovated, very colourful and very clean. The bar and restaurant of the hotel is targeting high-class. There is also a terrace where you can eat or drink. I drank my cofee in the fresh air of the terrwece, that´s very revigorating. I stayed there in january 2012, during the Belgian winter therefore the room was very warm, nobody will shiver of cold ;). There are only for non-smokers, but if you really ´´must´´ to, you can opt for the balcony of the room or the terrace. The ambient is quiet and peaceful. I´d return there.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view toward the forest.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I will share your comments with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

With kind regards,

Margot Ballesteros

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louvain-la-Neuve
Chateau de Limelette
Hotel Piano2
#1 of 1 in Corbais
Dolce la Hulpe Brussels
Best Western Wavre Hotel

Been to Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain la Neuve? Share your experiences!