“Wow! this was quite a find”
Review of La Luna - CLOSED

La Luna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Thanks to Trip Advisor I found this little restaurant which I would have never come across otherwise. It is a real gem and the Italian food is just fabulous. The Zabaglione was probably the best I have ever tasted.
From the outside you would hardly know it was a restaurant but inside it is warm and welcoming.
The service is friendly and welcoming and they will even lend you a blue parking disc if you haven't got one in your car. This is a restaurant I would not hesitate recommending and I will certainly go again very soon. Very reasonably priced and the house wine is excellent - charged by the centimeter consumed if you do not want a whole bottle (I wish more restaurants would do this).
The restaurant is quite small and not surprisingly it gets very busy so booking is definitely advised.

1  Thank Tim E
There are newer reviews for La Luna

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Quick after work meal with a friend. Great seafood spaghetti special. Im not a fish lover but this was excellent. Great depth of flavour.

1  Thank Beefybabes
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Rome for 12 months and I will tell you this is pretty good for not being in Italy. Awesome chef and owner who come out and talk to you. The place is filled with locals. The owner will explain the menu and specials to you in English. Try the tiramisu and Irish coffee! Excellent value!

3  Thank Kjbb147
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been here for a business dinner. Actually the location is pretty nice and comfortable, but I'm Italian and I can tell that the food was not bad, but not real Italian one... We had 3 different pastas in the same dish: lasagna, too big and with too much cheese, tortellini with cream and ham, too cooked, and a cannellone which I even don't comment about... At the end, we had a huge slice of tiramisu, again not the real one: there should be coffee inside and not amaretto!!! I don't think I will go back there on my own...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food here is amazing!! Mario is a master, try the suggestions! The deco is very inspired by the name of the restaurant, and the lovely, funny, friendly waiter could use some help on busy days, as it can get a bit too busy for him alone, but everything else is top notch. If I would just walk by the place I wouldn't even have given it a second look, but it is a must try! You will become immediate regulars!

1  Thank Xxbykayley