“Pricy, but worth it”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Zaventem
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Pricy, but worth it”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Normally, Sheraton Hotels are out of my price range, however this stay was worth the cost, and online searches can yield decent discounts. I treated myself to one night at the Sheraton the last night of my trip due to a transatlantic morning flight, and to be able to literally roll my luggage across the street and right to the check-in counter was a great way to start a tiring trip. A hearty breakfast buffet was included which helps amortize the cost.
The staff was extremely professional and helpful. I requested a quiet room, and they put me in a room without an adjoining door at the end of the hall away from any conference group, and it was perfect. I also had trouble with the computers and an employee stayed with me and helped until the problem was fully resolved.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again and hope that the hotel management recognizes the quality of its employees.

Room Tip: Since this is a large hotel, keep in mind whether you would want rooms with an adjoining door or not...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Roekens, General Manager at Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly pass on your appreciation to our staff.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the future, we meanwhile remain,

With best regards,
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Greek first

Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel

Very standard Hotel

- Hotel Stuff & Crew // Super friendly and professional
- Room // Clean, wide but little old
- Towels // Not clean at all (Black stains & very smelly. asked new towels but the problem remains)
- Room Service // Standard Sheraton menu, Fast & clean
- Bathroom // very simple nothing fancy (very low water pressure)
- Bed // Soft, wide, clean
- Window view // Airport terminal and parking lot
- Floor Hallway // Very noisy and annoying (cleaning stuff form 9:00 till 18:00)

Final words - Ok for long flight connections and over night stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your comments were duly noted. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Casteau, Belgium
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before my flight out in June Excellent service, nice room and very nice executive lounge worth paying the upgrade for! Food was great, very quiet on top floor. I Will make this my go to hotel before morning flights out of Brussels. One recommendation is that breakfast should start earlier than 0630 though given that most people would stay here before early flights.....

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. For your information, we serve an 'Early bird' breakfast in the lounge every day from 4.30 till 6.30 am.

We hope to welcome you back with us soon and meanwhile remain,

With best regards,
Neshanic Station,NJ
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Upon check in got upgrade through Starwood program to executive floor 5
Friendly staff
Bed room clean, contemporary, crisp
Accessories, business desk were good and functional
Comfortable sleeping with low background noise
Internet And breakfast are not included in room cost
Extremely easy to and from airport, minimal walk.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are happy to read your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the future.

Norway
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I came late in and could walk 2 minutes to the reception. Nice staff that checked me in fast and efficient. Room was nice and clean, only that the aircon could have been better. I turned as low as possible, and that was not enough, but manageable.
Breakfast is good and checkout went very well.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Dublin
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I selected this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and an early-morning flight. In fact I was delighted to discover that it is directly across the street from the Departure floor of the main terminal building and can be reached within two minutes. Staff at check-in were friendly and helpful. I had asked for a quiet room and was given one at some distance from the elevator on the third floor, overlooking a car park, but certainly free from noise. The room was clean, spacious and functional. Because of the early time of my flight, I did not avail of breakfast or use the restaurant the previous evening. I really had only two gripes about the room. Although the bed was comfortable and a king size, the pillows were extremely soft; I prefer a firmer pillow and one should have been suppled. Secondly, if there is one thing that really irritates me about some hotels, it is charging for WiFi. I really object to this extra - and wholly unjustified - cost. Because I needed to check some emails, I had to pay €10 for 24-hour access. I was already paying quite a high rate for an anonymous business-class hotel room. Why do the more expensive hotel chains believe that they are entitled to charge for WiFi? It is entirely unacceptable nowadays.

Room Tip: Please leave adequate time for getting through Brussels Airport. There are frequently long queues a...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Roekens, General Manager at Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to read that you appreciate our product and services. Sorry to read about the pillow, our Housekeeping staff is always available to supply you with another type of pillow upon request at the Front Desk.
Your comments about the WiFi were duly noted.

We hope we will still have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the future.

Northumberland, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Location is king for this hotel located directly across from the Departures hall of the terminal. From room to airport check in is less than 5 minutes, The hotel itself is large and has very long corridors of rooms. Rooms themselves are pretty standard the bed was OK not as good as a Marriott bed but OK, Problem was, room was extremely hot and air conditioner did not lower temperature by very much even having run all night !!, Nice staff.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Kind regards,
Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zaventem
Novotel Brussels Airport
Ibis Brussels Airport
Ibis Brussels Airport
#9 of 12 in Diegem
Ibis Budget Brussels Airport

Been to Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!