“Awesome dining experience”
Review of Chick-O-Ribs Grill - CLOSED

Chick-O-Ribs Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve ribs and/or chicken for 16 Euros, eat-as-much-as-you-like, in 18 different sauces! Also offering a variety of pastas, fish, steaks and curries to satisfy everyone!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love ribs went to eat at amadeus ribs place was so disapointed after few days went through trip advisor found exellent reviews of CHICKORBS believe me never eaten such kinds of ribs in my life they have over 20 sauces and the owner is very friendly comes to ask if you need some more you can change sauces every time also can have chicken first then ribs we were five friends had few cocktail as well superb. each of us had 2-3 coctails mojito, strawberry mojito, sex on the beach,pinacolada just fantastic with few starters and desserts we end up paying around 52€ i was comparing with bombay if i had some many things and drinks in good reastaurant would pay minimum 100€ each.
so we were over whelmed with service quality of food being doctor I check out hygine parts including toilets very clean big.
whenever I or my friend's come here will visit them plus intoduce people. I even asked him if he can give franchise for him.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

You won't regret to dine here. The food is very good and the service is friendly and fast.

I had the All-you-can-eat menu which gives you the opportunity to taste between chicken or ribs or both with vast choices of sauce to choose from. I had several different one with my partner and all of them just tasted wonderful. The portion was generous and most importantly, the meat was of good quality, fresh and just cooked right well up to the point.

Service-wise, the owner is a very friendly man and the service is fast. He's also very attentive. He tended to us promptly and always made sure that we had enough food so that we didn't need to wait long before our next meat was served.

I will certainly go there again, especially when you are craving for meat. I highly recommend this place to go!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went dining at Chick-o-Ribs a few times already. I always take the "All you can eat"-formula with the chicken for ONLY 16 EUROS!! The first time I was overwhelmed by the subliminal taste of the dish. The chicken is prepared in a way I love soooo much. The owner of the restaurant is the most polite and friendly man I've ever met. He treats his clients as kings. He is genuinely interested in his customers and he'll do everything to make your visit as nice as possible. For example; if you take the all-you-can-eat, you have to choose between chicken or ribs. I always opt for the chicken, it is truly the most DELICIOUS chicken I've ever tasted. With the chicken, you can select a sauce out of 15 different sauces. Peppersauce isn't on the list. But not a problem at all for the owner: I will get my peppersauce without a doubt. He is a fantastic man. Halfway your first meal, he gently asks if you already want to order more chicken "So you don't have to wait when you're finished". He is really awesome. I really can't say anything negative about this place. It is heaven on earth, always very quiet and peaceful (especially on weekdays).

If there's one thing I can say, it's about the setting. The interior isn't fabulous, but that's my personal opinion. It's all about taste. The tables and chairs are very comfy, but the decoration is a mixture of different styles and influences. A lot of different colors and lights, making a strange yet fascinating combination. I have to admit that it adds something special, or even magical, to this wonderful place.

The owner once told me that there's a couple that comes dining every day, and this for over 4 years. Every day.. This proves the deliciousness of his food and the kindness of the owner. He deserves a lot of credit for his work!! I refer to this place all the time, and I will be visiting it from time to time, forever!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Good food fast service once the order was taken, a bit slow to that the initial drinks order as there was only the owner serving in the restaurant. Restaurant was only a few tables with customers as it was mid week.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant as a choice or off a few restaurants from bongo. I am very glad that I choose this restaurant as it has a very nice atmosphere, good music and best of all amazing food. I tried 5 types of ribs and they were all very delicious and juicy. I shall definitely return for more!