“great service, very surprising for Belgium!”
Review of Chick-O-Ribs Grill - CLOSED

Chick-O-Ribs Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve ribs and/or chicken for 16 Euros, eat-as-much-as-you-like, in 18 different sauces! Also offering a variety of pastas, fish, steaks and curries to satisfy everyone!
Brussels, Belgium
“great service, very surprising for Belgium!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The quality of food is really good and when they say: all you can eat! they meant it!
I would highly recommand this place.

• Visited March 2013

Vilvoorde, Belgium
“Great place, great service and last but not least very tasty food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you like ribs, chicken and thai food you should go there. The owner even speaks Japannese!
His wife is very creative with at least 20 different flavors on your ribs or chicken. It is all you can eat for reasonnable for 16 EUR (with salad and french fries).

• Visited February 2013
Aarschot, Belgium
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Excellent restaurant where we had a great meal!
The choises of meat are limited but the type of sauces where almost infinite.

I wonder why this place isn't overcrowded every day.

We'll visit again soon.

Thank you!

• Visited February 2013
“Nice service, nice food !”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I went there with a friend because we got a Bongo (prepaid menu) and we took the "All you can eat" dish. Either ribs either chicken or even both ! We were amazingly surprised ! There were many various sauces like Jack Daniel's or BBQ or garlic etc.. All of the dishes were good, really. Moreover, I'm a Belgian guy, and I can tell you that the French fries were excellent ! Perfect Belgian fries. Finally, I've never seen a waiter (the owner) as friendly as this one ! Really nice waiter as well as person. I recommend this place, they deserve to be known !

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Great food !!!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great food for a great price. The owner is super friendly and outgoing . I love going here when I am in town. My daughter loves the ribs ..The steak is amazing .I frequent this restaurant and recommend it for sure .

• Visited January 2013