Tripadvisor
Saint-Witz
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews parc asterix south of france great stop quiet hotel family hotel tea and coffee long drive visiting paris free wifi young children mins drive away cross trainer early start last visit air con no lift pleasant experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Ideal stop to sleep close to Roissy CDG coming from northern Europe by car. Nice, friendly and modern design. Relax atmosphere. Great experience. Breakfast room and restaurant are very pleasant to enjoy.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Heniart E, Directeur général at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Dear "Passenger313546"

I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel Novotel Roissy St Witz. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. It is always encouraging for our team to hear that our guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day, and helps us continue to provide this service for future guests

I look forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Roissy St Witz.

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Nicely surprised by this charming hotel just 10 minutes from the airport.. Fast and friendly arrival.. Tasty restaurant and lovely morning breakfast. Will definitely remember for our next flight from Paris

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Sophie A, Front Office Team Member. at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Dear "Phénix d"

I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I wish to thank you for your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Roissy St Witz.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Good hotel with a/c, good beds, a good pool and other sports stuff.

Restaurant really very poor - food not fit for eating; when complained got a French shrug, complained again and the chef brought out another helping which was just as bad. Never again!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Niard_Nathalie, Assistant Manager at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear "Steven L"
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments after your stay at our hotel. I have taken note of your comments and forward to our team to improve.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that does not reflect our usual service
Best regards

Reviewed July 26, 2019

The most important for us when we are travelling is the way we are received. The employees in this hotel are extremely kind! They do their best for guests to have a good stay. We were travelling with a little boy and he was really happy (there is a game corner specially designed for them near the bar). We will certainly come back when visiting the area.

Date of stay: July 2019
Niard_Nathalie, Assistant Manager at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear "angelesviajes2019"
Thank you very much for your comment, which I shared with the entire team at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz Know that your compliments are our greatest reward and your satisfaction, our daily motivation Looking forward to seeing you again.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 25, 2019

I have stayed here many times. This time they had a bus tour. Kids screaming in the hall. The staff said they could do nothing. The only people on duty were not "real" people but unpaid students doing there required work. I will return but am greatly disappointed. Ask for room on ground level. No elevator.

Room tip: ground floor
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Niard_Nathalie, Assistante de Direction at Novotel Roissy Saint-Witz, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear "Brellie"

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments after your stay at our hotel. I have taken note of your comments and we will share them with our team so that it improves.
Please accept our apologies for the service that does not correspond to our usual service.
Best regards