“Delicious brunch time salads”
Review of Honey and Fig

Honey and Fig
Ranked #51 of 115 Restaurants in Retford
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited as walk ins on a whim, started with excellent flat white coffees and had a salmon and a chicken salad which were Jorge delicious and generously sized. Coffees so good we had a second round. Lovely cafe with friendly service!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Lovely place excellent coffee and tea cakes. Friendly staff
Have bought gift vouchers for friends very accommodating.

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

What a fabulous place, not only cool on a red hot day but the menu had an excellent selection of food. From croissants filled with goats cheese, to America style waffles with fruit and savoury toppings.
I had a goats cheese and red pepper panini with fries which was delicious.
The menu had an extensive choice of tea and other hot and cold drinks.
The service was excellent and the staff were very friendly.
I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

We went on a recce to Retford as my parents are moving out that way. Food was high on our agenda by the time we wandered the high street, and Honey and Fig looked just the type of relaxed yet enjoyable place for a pitstop. We weren’t disappointed. They offer a great range of different teas (my partner tried the White Chocolate aroma) and also various soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (I opted for tasty ginger beer). My brie and chutney sandwich was delicious, on a lovely soft bloomer with a side salad more generous than some establishments provide. My partner enjoyed poached egg and spinach on toast, followed by a tasty millionnaire slice (beautifully presented). Besides the food and drink, retro music adds to the relaxed atmosphere of the establishment. The perfect place for breakfast, lunch or a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Most enjoyable,atmosphere is good the staff are pleasent the meals area winner for me we have been in several times now and enjoyed every trip.
Personally I for like the breakfast
Boiled egg on a bed of crushed avacado with cooked spinitch.
not too big to be impersonal with the
View of people walking the main Street you can just people watch and enjoy good food as well .