“Very Impressed!!!”
Review of Ramada Westlock

Ramada Westlock
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westlock
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Very clean and modern. Rooms had numerous ammenities so very comfortable.We had our dog with us and there was no problem. We were given a room on the bottom floor so we could take her straight outside. Would definitely recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: August 2009

Reviewed March 29, 2009

This hotel is probably one of the best I've ever stayed in. I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The woman at the front desk was friendly and welcoming. She told me right away about the free breakfast, coffee, tea and juice 24/7, and the cookies at the front desk. When I went to my room, I didn't want to leave! We had five people in our party, and we had booked the room with three queen beds. It was huge! In addition to the beds, there was a large desk, a table with three chairs, a dresser, and a chair with ottoman. There was also a microwave, fridge and cupboard in the room. The bathroom had six towels each in two different sizes. The shower had a pulsating head. And there was enough shampoo and conditioner for every one. The beds each had four pillows, and they were very comfortable.

As for the rest of the hotel, there was a nice selection for breakfast, with make your own waffles, french toast, breakfast meat, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, muffins, fruit, and bagels. Everyone found something they liked. The pool was not large, but it was warm. There was also a hot tub and waterslide.

Something we didn't use was the free internet that they offered, and there was a business centre that had free internet as well. And the fitness centre that we didn't use, but it looked interesting. Oh, and there was a little store that was open 24/7.

I got a great rate by going direct to their website. In fact, I couldn't get a better rate by phoning them. It was extremely reasonable, and in the past I have paid substantially more to get substantially less.

I really felt like this was a perfect hotel because it had everything we wanted as a family, for a reasonable price. I felt like I was in a luxury hotel without the luxury hotel prices. I'd like to go to Westlock again just to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2009

What a great stay. Friendly staff, excellent service all around, beautiful clean rooms, great pool, fantastic breakfast, what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family