“I checked in at 7pm and found a complementry dinner waiting for me!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Westlock

Ramada Westlock
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westlock
Saskatoon
“I checked in at 7pm and found a complementry dinner waiting for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Super friendly front desk staff! She greeted me by my name!
I was impressed with this hotel. They understand their business - helping travelers.
A complementry dinner of Ham, potatoes and veggies in a buffet and a great hot breakfast is included with your room.
The rooms were nice and well appoionted. The bed was comfortable. WiFi worked well with reasonable speed.
The pool area is nice with a large hot tub.
Exceptional value so close to Edmonton.
Large parking lot. Lots of room for trucks and far enough away from the rooms to not disturb.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank-you for taking the time to write such a great review about us! I am thrilled to hear your experience was so great. Next time you are in Westlock, please introduce yourself we like to make our service as personal as possible. Looking forward to seeing you.

Renee Glenn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Westlock, AB is a small town and this hotel was the most outward appealing of them all. While it is located a few blocks from the main core, there was enough within a close walking distance to satisfy most needs. There's a Boston Pizza besdie the hotel and a grocery store beside that. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. They offer a hot breakfast (eggs one morning and just bacon the next) but the cold and cook as you like items were great. Everything was fresh. I had a king bed and the room was roomy and well equipped. It didn't have a flat screen but, I understand that's in the budget for Dec 2012. Very clean, quiet and comfortable. I had a problem with my coffee maker and it was replaced immediately. Great parking.

Room Tip: I did understand from a local person that the other name brand hotels were OK but, they understood t...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Rbbourne1
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank-you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again.

Please contact us toll free for the next time you are in Westlock
1.888.319.2245

Edmonton, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Our hockey team stayed here for Provincials in March, which were held in Barrhead. From making a group booking to the entire stay this hotel was awesome. They were very accommodating and the families were thrilled with the warm welcome they received. Breakfast was well above continental and the Thursday buffet was a nice added touch. We used the meeting room for a team supper Saturday night which was great as we didn't have to wait in line at a restauraunt and could all be together. The manager of the hotel went over and above to ensure the team had everything they needed. Thank you Ramada Westlock-you guys are awesome and we hope to be back for a tourney in Westlock.

• Stayed March 2012
Rainbow,

It is good to hear that you and your team were taken care of so well! Provincials is a busy time of year in Westlock and we do what we can to accomodate.

Hopefully we will see you at next years provincials

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

I travel a lot in rural Alberta and the Westlock Ramada is a fantastic hotel. Great staff, great rooms, very clean, often offer supper! Also the meeting room is good for small functions.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Prof2012llb

We take pride in our rural hotel! I am happy to hear you have found a comfortable place to stay on your travels. And yes, we serve dinner for our guests every Tuesday and Thursday.

Thank-you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor

Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

I'm a business traveller who spends on average 3 nights per week in hotels. This is another great hotel that I've stayed at run by Canalta. Been to 2 others managed by them & all have had very high quality standards. Front desk staff were friendly & very helpful. Rooms are in excellent condition with modern ammenities. A good selection of pillows & no noise from other rooms. The free breakfast had a good selection of hot & cold items. The rate was good for this level of quality / service. Wireless Internet had good speed & no issues getting logged in. Nice large work area right under the large wall mounted TV. I personally love this layout. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dale6888
edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

This is a fabulous hotel. The staff are accomodating and friendly. They are eager to please. Love the fact that you are greated by homemade cookies at the check in desk and that they have popcorn (ready made in the lobby). Breakfasts are fabulous with great variety. They also put out a supper spread 2 nights a week. The rooms are very nice and clean; and I am a stickler for cleanliness and it's rare to find a hotel that lives up to my standard of cleanliness. Pool is great. Can't say enough good things about this hotel and it's staff, except that I can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

Our family was headed away for the July 1st long weekend this year and we made it 5 kms beyond Westlock when we had a problem with the truck. We had to call a tow truck (thank goodness for my AMA plus RV membership!). My husband was towed back to St. Albert where he was able to get parts and the kids and I spent some time at the Ramada Inn in Westlock. The staff there were kind and compassionate and made every effort to make us feel welcome and at home. I would have to say that when we next have to drive through Westlock going somewhere we will stay at the Ramada under less stressful circumstances but to anyone else traveling I would have to say that our experience there was wonderful. The kids loved the pool and it allowed us to make our stay there part of our holiday rather than make us feel like we were on hold waiting for our holiday to begin. To the management at the hotel - the two girls on reception on Thursday, June 30th were wonderful. As I was enjoying something to eat (fabulous butter chicken!) I observed them dealing with incoming guests and they were outstanding. I would ike to say thank you to them and we will be back!

Stayed June 2011, traveled solo