“Brilliant”

Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A shabby chic French Cafe serving European and South African Foods with a strong emphasis on Organic, Fresh and Modern Dishes. A large selection of vegetarian, seafood and low carb dishes are served. Our menu is seasonal and our blackboard reflects just that! Ask about our fresh line fish delivered that day by our local commercial fisherman or the fresh vegetables delivered by our organic local veg supplier...
Durban
“Brilliant”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Awesome dining experience! Took my fiancé on a romantic date and burlesque delivered. Great food great atmosphere! Will definitely go back soon. Service great as well, very friendly :)

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Lovely!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were very sceptical when we entered this restaurant but was very pleasantly surprised at the food. Lovely, healthy lunch and a very nice overall experience.

Visited December 2013
“Best food in my life! ”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Wow, just mind blown!!! I feel like I am in France every time I go there, and when I take the first bite of my food I feel like I am in heaven ! The food is to die for, the dėcor is stunning, and the staff is Friendly. What else could you ask for? X

Uvongo, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
“Quality ingredients , quaility experience!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Super chilled . . . Lots of effort put into the meals. Truly a cut above the rest on the South Coast. Meals not quick, but they are upfront about it and it's certainly worth the wait! Antique store adjoined and decor shop upstairs. Will be back. Not cheap, but definite value for money.

Visited January 2014
“This place is heaven”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

It is rare to find such beautiful food, truly rich and thought out ingredients; coupled with a setting that engrosses a chap with an eye for film and travel. #whatwafflehouse