“My Kingdom for Waffles !!”
Review of The Waffle House

The Waffle House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialise in freshly made-to-order crispy Belgian waffles, topped with an array of savory or sweet options. If waffles aren't your thing, you can opt for savory dishes with the rice or salad option, while sweet dishes are offered in a bowl without the waffle. We believe that food should be fresh, wholesome, nourishing, as well as delicious. So great care is taken in the preparation of your food; this includes the use of whole foods and quality ingredients in our recipes. To make your food just that bit more special, we try to use organically grown vegetables and salad produce whenever possible, avoiding foods that contain additives, preservatives and colourants. We aim to meet our customers' individual needs by ensuring we offer gluten, egg, or dairy-free options, as well as a range of vegetarian and vegan options. Our Little Wafflers also deserve a menu of their own, with portions tailor-made for little bellies. Waffle soldiers, toasted treats and a range of sweet waffle add-ons are all available for them to enjoy. To keep them occupied in between mouthfuls, our menu doubles as a picture that can be coloured in and turned into a work of art.
Chennai (Madras), India
“My Kingdom for Waffles !!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Waffles just melted : cheese, ham & mushrooms; mussels & creamy sauce;
humus & avocado ; what a feast !! The service was excellent . Then the adjacent curio shops with
brightly ceramic plates & the walk along the Lagoon made for memorable afternoon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
Durban, South Africa
“The Best Waffle is the 2nd Waffle!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great scenery, great staff, excellent service and THE BEST WAFFLES I've ever eaten. I ordered the bobotie waffle which was followed by the Banoffee waffle and if I had more space I would've ordered the chicken&mayo waffle. Great menu, great atmosphere, will definitely be back. A BEEEG thumbs up to management & staff, job well done!!

Rustenburg, South Africa
“The Best Quality Waffles”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Waffle House, Ramsgate - 'a must" with every visit to South Coast from Uvongo to Glemore. The restaurant has a lovely setting next to the Ramsgate lagoon onto the beach. You do not just walk in, you que outside and patiently wait your turn, whilst meeting up and chatting to all the other visitors waiting along with you. Waffles are great, and you have a choice between savoury and sweet, from scrambled eggs to Dutch apple and raisen toppings. Although the service it not that fast due to the number of customers, it is still good with very friendly competent waiters. Well done and keep those waffles coming...

• Visited April 2014
Rustenburg, South Africa
“Crowds every day for a reason. ..”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The Waffle House is a Ramsgate legend for a reason. I have never been there that I have not had to queue and yet I will always go back. Their waffles are just the best. Service is always good and the location is super. My only negative is that there is not much for people that don't like waffles! But I suppose the name says it all. If you don't like waffles don't go there. But I do...

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Yummy yummy yummy
had the biggest and nicest waffle ever! hard to decide if you want sweet or savoury everything is just lovely!