“Best on the South Coast”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Emsworth, United Kingdom
“Best on the South Coast”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great place to eat don't miss it if you are in the area ,stunning food great service and inexpensive .

• Visited October 2012

• Czech first
Johannesburg
“Local people with master chef abilities”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Small in venue, big on taste! We were introduced to the restaurant by local people from the South Coast in Natal. The menu is not extensive, but every meal has a special treat to it. In our 3 day stay in Oct '12 we went there twice and as regular holiday-makers at the South Coast, we will definitely visit the restaurant again. The owner personally make sure you are comfortable and oversee the cooking.

• Visited October 2012
Durban, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Find, Great Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have eaten at some of Durban's best restaurants and was apprehensive of the quality of food that would be on offer down the coast. I was happily taken aback by the standard and quality of the food on offer at Flavours. The menu is unpretentions yet ambitious, complex yet inviting and classy yet affordable. This restaurant is a must and easily holds its own against some of the best restaurants I have eaten at. Great wine selection too!

Visited October 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A real gem on the Natal South Coast”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had read good reviews of this restaurant and looked forward to trying it. I was not disappointed, the meal was superb and the service excellent. I had the fillet steak which was cooked to perfection. There are not many restaurants of this calibre in the area.

Cologne, Germany
“My favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We spend our two week holiday on the south coast and went to Flavours three times, once for lunch and twice for dinner. That is really unusual for us, as we like to go to as many places as possible during our holidays.
Flavours has become one of my all time favorites.
The owner and hostess had always provided impeccable service.
The choice of wine is great and if you are used to european prices you can enjoy a top of the range bottle for a bargain price.
The popularity with the locals shows that quality and price are just right.
The food is among the best I have experienced not only in SA but in Europe also.
I am especially fond of their deserts... if you go there do not miss the Creme Brulee!
The next time we will be in the area we will come back to Flavours.
That is certain!