We stayed for one night with our two children. The room we had was quite dated and in need of a spruce up. but it was fine for a stopover on the way to Lake Annecy.
The breakfast was nice and there are plenty of restaurants nearby if you don't want to eat at the hotel. Beds were comfortable and clean. We'd stay again but only if we got a cheaper rate like we did this time...certainly wouldn't want to be paying rack rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Dijon Sud hotel is 10 minutes from the SNCF train station and city center, at the start of the Route des Grands Crus wine trail. Ideally located for business travel to Dijon or for discovering the Burgundy vineyards, this hotel has 120air-conditioned rooms and 7 rooms for meetings and seminars. The Novotel Café restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy contemporary cuisine in welcoming surroundings. Enclosed car park, terrace, children's play area and pool are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dijon Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dijon Sud Hotel Marsannay-La-Cote
- Novotel Marsannay La Cote
- Novotel Hotel Dijon Sud
- Marsannay-La-Cote Novotel