Good hotel but ...
1. The advertising is miss-leading. Extract from the official website: "Holiday Inn Express : Strasbourg - Centre / Located at the beginning of the pedestrian historical city centre of Strasbourg ..."
It is far away from reality and honestly it was a big disappointment.
2. Getting into the parking is getting very complicated on the first day: it took us over 10 minutes to get the barrier up. And in the parking is even more funny: the parking numbers starts at the first floor and continues at .. ground floor.
3. The vending machine was already broken on this brand new hotel ...
I waited over 1 week before writing this to avoid too much passion inside but ... still having a bad taste after this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RoomsThe 77 fully renovated, spacious, air-conditioned rooms are equipped with beautiful modern bathrooms with showers, offering you all the comforts of a four star hotel at an affordable price. The rooms have two large twin beds or one large double bed and a sofa.Events roomFor the organization of work days, room hire, drinks-buffet receptions or show-room events, our 100m² of adjustable lounges with three fully equipped rooms, all on the same level, with natural light and air-conditioned can accommodate up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geispolsheim
- Novotel Hotel Strasbourg Sud
- Geispolsheim Novotel
- Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - Sud Geispolsheim