See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2017

The hotel is situated at the heart of Elche city where you can find every sort of transportation to move. The room was so clean and tidy with double bed and with other facilities including TV (I could not find channel other than in Spanish, however), closets, safe box and a nice bathroom. I really, enjoyed my 3 days stay with nice sleep. If you book with breakfast, you can have a buffet breakfast and a nice coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front (in front of the street) are not noisy at least I was sleeping in one these rooms, however never felt the street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Nieves J, DIRECTORA at TRYP Ciudad de Elche, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Researchjatropha

Greetings from TRYP CIUDAD DE ELCHE,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for have chosen us. We greatly appreciate these compliments and I have proudly forwarded to all our staff.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel for another event in the future.

Kind regards from Elche,

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Great Little hotel right in the center of the old city. Even though it has only 3stars it feels like it should have more. Great rooms, great breakfast and good secluded private parking.
As said in other reviews it is a little noisy sometimes

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Nieves J, Directora at TRYP Ciudad de Elche, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Pjsiers,
We greatly appreciate these compliments and I have proudly forwarded to all our staff. Our main commitment in TRYP Ciudad de Elche is the total satisfaction of our guests.
I would also like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Please do come back and visit us again soon. I would love to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards from Elche

Reviewed January 10, 2017

A beige, standard chain hotel, but in a good location very near the historical centre and the shops, and with lovely helpful staff who really went out of their way to look after me. However, the bed rooms seem dark, chilly and glum in midwinter, especially if it is not just an overnight airport stop.

I asked to change the first room I was given as it stank of cigarette smoke in spite of the no-smoking rule, and was really cold. I think it must have been unopened for so long the heating had not been on for weeks. The second room was OK but although the staff came to sort out heating, it took a long time to warm up and needed artificial light all the time as it never got really bright, even at midday.

I ate a medicocre dinner in the restaurant out of desperation the first night as I was tired from travelling. I was the only diner and have not seen another in the three days I have been here. Breakfast is very good with plenty of choice, and there are a few other guests at it, which I find encouraging. I went out and bought a kettle and am never going near a Spanish hotel again without one - so after that, I had tea whenever I felt like it, and filled my miniature hot water bottle. They use Hornimans tea in the breakfast room, but they have just one tiny one teapot with no lid. I improvised with a saucer, feeling giggly at the thought of Margaret Rutherford in The Lady Vanishes, who ' always uses Hornimans tea.'

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Superb location, clean, modern, comfortable, friendly staff. We have stayed here many times, always the same excellent service and enjoyable stay. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. We will be back again soon.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Nieves J, Directora at TRYP Ciudad de Elche, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Dear Laurence,
Thank you so much for your very kind words and your excellent review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us . I will most definitely be passing on your feedback to our staff. It is our pleasure and aim to make sure that our guests are satisfied after their stay with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Stayed for one night whilst touring Costa Blanca.
Car park was quite a walk - well when it's 35-40 degrees!
The room was clean but quite small. Our room had a door leading to a small outside area - which was filthy...had cigarette ends/boxes, someone's false eyelashes. We didn't complain as only there one night/ few hours really.

Was in the centre of town though and if you like shopping Elche is a good place to go.

We will definitely return to Elche but not this Tryp.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple