See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

A beautiful lodge set on Mainland Madagascar. The rooms are comfortable with balconies with exquisite views. Great loungers set with views over the ocean. The food was very good and service from the restaurant and bar people was great. The management was quite distant and not very responsive to pre trip emails. Overall I would definitely recommend this lodge.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

We have been there only for one night as part of a tour in Madagascar. The lodge boasts a stunning view on the ocean in front of Nosy Komba. Our bungalow had direct access to the sea with a stair, few metres away there is the lovely little beach of the resort, with coconut palms leaning on it. The style of the bungalows is a charming mix of colonial-sea styles, while the restaurant area is quite colonial style. The service has been quite good.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2015

We can't comment on the food at this hotel as we only stayed one night and were so tired we skipped dinner. The accommodation is extremely basic and we did feel like we were roughing it. However, we did sleep well. Electricity is only available for a few hours up until about 10 pm. The location is lovely, right on the cliff's edge with beautiful views. The main benefit of staying here is being able to onward travel by boat from their jetty.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful and relaxing place to stay! Food was top notch. Can't say enough about this place-in my top two places to stay in Madagascar. Rooms are large and comfortable. Take a boat from right off their dock to one of the small islands for a picnic and snorkeling

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2014

Wish we'd stayed longer than just one night before going to Nosy Be! We felt very much at home in this place. I loved the way they've furnished and decorated the beautiful building. Also, the lodge is perfectly situated. It was great to leave for Nosy Be by boat directly from here.
At Nosy Be I discovered that I'd left my Kindle at the Lodge. They were so kind to send it after me while I'd never expected to receive it back! Great service.

Date of stay: October 2014