“Come hungry...”
Review of Maxi's Restaurant

Maxi's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Harrismith
Reviewed December 27, 2013

After packing up and loading the trailer, one tends to get a bit hungry! On our way back home we stopped at Maxi's on the highway. The food was super fresh and very tasty. And value for money! And lets just mention the coffee.....hmmmmm....delicious!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My fiance took mi the since it was my B'day . We were welcomed by friendly staff ,they even have a smoking area which we sat cos my partner smokes. The food was great everything was super. Thank you

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped at Maxi's twice on a return roadtrip from Johannesburg to Durban. The place is clean and comfortable with lots of space to walk and decor that is appealing to the eye. A seperate smokers section, with good service. Quality of the food is average and a bit boring in look with a bland taste and was served cold. Would I stop there again? only if I had no choice, otherwise I would happily pass them by to the next food stop.