“Surreal Experience of Flying Over Mountains!”

Lake Sebu Seven Falls Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I went with some friends just yesterday, as one of us had already gone a year before and was raving about it. When we arrived at the site, we walked toward one of the waterfalls at the end of the path first. The mist from the waters was refreshing on a hot day, and there were a number of rainbows forming above the water; but be careful about stepping too close to the edge as the mist also makes the path muddy and slippery.

After we walked back to the zipline hut, we paid for tickets and then queued for our turn. There were about 4 other people waiting for their turns, but the wait was short and entertaining because we got to watch everyone get prepped for the ride. Most of us had decided to go solo, but a girlfriend of mine begged to be paired up with me. Lucky for her, they didn't allow either of us to ride solo because we were apparently "underweight" -- they said that it would be better if we went together so they were sure there was enough momentum to get us across the ravine. (So weight is definitely a factor for this attraction, like on the other hand, the heavier ones were prepped with bigger "parachutes" to decrease their speed.)

I have no fear of heights, but the thrill of being suspended 180 meters above ground with only pieces of cloth and some chains is indescribable! Once we were let go on that first leg, any sort of fear dissipated and was replaced with awe for the beautiful waterfalls and trees filling my every frame of vision. I saw 3 falls on the first, 740m ride (a 70-ft waterfall is immediately on your right after "take off", and three others below you somewhere in the middle) and tried to look for more on the 420m trip back but failed to spot them. Still, this is an experience that will be imprinted on my mind and spirit, and will not hesitate to do again. It's a MUST if you are in the area.

Fee: P250 and P350 if I remember correctly, and I think this depends on whether you go alone or not? Can't be too sure now. They take digital photos of you as you are approaching the landing bays, and you can purchase them at the end.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I love my zipline experience here. Long and the view all the waterfalls is a picture perfect. I loved it.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ziplining at 7 Falls was one of the highlights of my Soulful Socsargen with Explore8 Travel. This was the first Zipline adventure I took and gladly to say WORTH IT as in. "Hikong Alo" in T'boli, the first of the series of seven falls stands at 35 ft. It is also here at Falls 1 where thrill seekers can try flying up in the air and enjoy the breathtaking zipline ride - Philippine's longest, highest, most affordable and most scenic amongst other zipline rides! Standing majestically at 70 ft high, Falls 2 or Hikong Bente (others call it Dongon Falls) is located 40 meters from Falls 1 and can be reached by either hiking the 700+ steps, driving down the road or simply fly up in the air by means of a zipline ride! I took both!!! and I shouted on Top of my lungs!!! This is one of the many trips I took with Izah of Explore8 Travel. I always take tours with them because the only thing you need to worry about is how to get yourself to the tour. Explore8 Travel Tours are hassle free, super saya and got covered everything for you. Izah makes sure you have everything you need sa adventures mo and the best pa at the end of the trip you take home new friends and the memory of great travels you will remember for the rest of your life like this Thrilling Adventure & Simply Breathtaking Zipline Adventure.

2  Thank Trixie A
Reviewed September 5, 2013

These are the best falls I've ever seen so far. Truly amazing. Just merely looking at them will satisfy your eyes. We even got closer where we could feel the mist. The falls, particularly the sixth, is gigantic and flows at a wide gigantic stone wall, even the stone wall afar is misty. So take time to visit the place, you will not regret. Don't just see it afar, get closer and feel the cool air, the mist in your face and hear the roar of the water eager to be the first to fall.

This could be a good source of electricity. I have been to Maria Christina Falls which is used for a hydroelectric plant, the main power source of Mindanao, but these falls are even better and stronger. It's best if we'll utilize it but at the same time maintain it's beauty to attract tourists.

1  Thank shang512
Reviewed August 3, 2013

it may not be the longest in the philippines but it offers the best view ever. i would love to go again and experience the mist & spectacular view of the waterfalls and forest while riding the zipline.

2  Thank igga200