“Yummy!!!”

Cafe Le Sorelle
Manila, Philippines
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I brought my friends from Manila. We ordered the lasagna, chicken vox, salad, french fries and burgers. All my friends were amazed that there was an awesome cafe in the city. The serving size were american size that's why all of us were really full. I love the brownies ala mode. My friends liked the apple pie and blueberry cheesecake. For our midnight snack, we took home slices of chocolate moist and sans rival. Sarap talaga ang ganda pa ng ambience.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank Joyce2theWorld

Makati
“Fear nothing but to fall in love in the mystery...”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

There is a reason why many feared to visit Cotabato City, and what is that? That is fearing to leave the mysticism of Cafe Le Sorelle. Upon stepping inside their tiny store, you will be greeted by the aroma of concoction stirring inside that magical kitchen.... All of you boys out there, never try their blueberry cheesecake if you want to keep your girlfriends with you. It's heaven, blueberry cheesecake is a savior after a long day of work. And one more thing, stop killing yourself of finding the best lasagna and spaghetti in town... Cafe Le Sorelle knew what you are looking for in this world!
Again, never say that I didn't warn you ; )

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank balongMakati
Manila, Philippines
“Awesome Apple Pie”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

After a heavy workshop day, my colleague suggested we buy food for dinner at a certain restaurant that served good fried chicken sans the heavy 'breading'. I agreed and was pleasantly surprised that such a restaurant/bakeshop existed in a volatile, war mood-ish city that Cotabato City is. We did have the fried chicken, which was okay but not really great. It was their applie pie that was way beyond expectation. It was mighty good! I am going back to Manila tomorrow and i will buy a whole pie for 'paxalubong'. I can imagine how pleased my folks will be when they get to eat it.

• Visited May 2011