Atlantis Lodge
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$179
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
$129
$64
Hotels.com
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$113
$98
QualityInn
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
$141
$115
Hotels.com
All reviewsdog parkbird feederswashing stationbeach attendantsping pongdog loversstandard suitedog treatsno elevatordog ownerspet friendly placethird flooratlantic beachmid centurymy favorite placefire pitbeautiful landscaping
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This place is a treasure. Upon arrival, my dog enjoyed one of the biscuits left on the bed for her. Perfect for dogs. - and for their people. The rooms are nice and clean. It seems like the bathrooms have recently been re-done. I am sitting on the couch in one of the dog-friendly suites. My dog is lying next to me on the couch cover sheet provided by the hoteliers. The beach is in great shape. Wide and a lot of soft sand. Everyone here is so friendly. There is a lounge on the 3rd floor with ping pong and pool tables and a TV that looks like it's 70". Hundreds of DVDs available at the front desk for checkout. The area is not as built up as some beaches I've been to in North Carolina. I wish I could stay longer but I'm already playing hooky from work tomorrow.

Room Tip: 1st floor - can't see the beach but you walk straight out into the lawn. 2nd floor - can see the beach. I like the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Donna N, Public Relations Manager at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

You painted the best picture that we love to see! We love for our dogs and our humans to have a relaxing stay and enjoy themselves.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Atlantis Lodge is my favorite place to stay and I travel quite a bit. I always look forward to my next visit and hate to go home, even after a month there. They are very dog friendly. It is not as modern as some of the places on the beach but that just adds to the homey atmosphere. I always feel like I am going home. They work hard to meet your needs and respect your privacy at the same time. Beautiful landscaping and clean all year round.

• Stayed: February 2013

We love to make it a home away from home type of place for you! Thank you for your wonderful comments and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

A group of us have been coming to Atlantic Beach for the past 20 years. We have stayed in condo's, houses, and other motels. We stopped by last year to look at rooms. We decided to give the motel a try.
Loved it! Rooms clean, loved watching the birds, seeing all the pets of others.
We will go back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Everyone calls us a hidden treasure and we love hosting new families! Thank you for spending your time with us and we look forward to seeing you down the road!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

on the spur of the moment, we were able to take a 4-day trip to the coast and chose the Atlantic beach area. the Atlantis Lodge was the only property we found that would allow us to stay for less than seven days on a Sunday to Saturday check-in.
the property was so booked, we had to switch rooms for our final night, the process with the office and housekeeping was seamless.
our whole experience was top-notch. we had so much fun using the provided kayaks, and the beach attendants were wonderful.
the landscaping made this not your ordinary beach vacation.

Room Tip: L-suites at the end are worth every penny!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Come back for another magical get away!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife & I started coming here when we were dating.

Then we got married here.

Fun Story: We grabbed 2 random people from the lobby and asked them if they would be our witnesses. It happened to be the owner's daughter and husband. After the ceremony my wife and I went out to dinner. When we got back there was a bottle of Champagne, roses on the bed, & and dog treat for our dog.

This year we brought our 2 dogs and our 8 month old son.

Simply put, our family looks forward to coming here every year and we expect that we will be coming her for may more years.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Donna N, General Manager at Atlantis Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

I remember you guys so well! It was such an honor and a pleasure to be your witnesses. I remember it was such a beautiful afternoon and so very romantic. My daughter and I had so much fun decorating your room! So glad you enjoy being here and congrats on the baby! Would love to see you again. Please find me the next time you're here and remind me of who you are! I'm TERRIBLE with names!