Stayed for two nights for a work function. Room was spacious and comfortable - my room had two double beds with a large sectional sofa and desk in the living area - it could have easily accommodated my family of five if they had been traveling with me. The bathroom was a tight squeeze - it had a full size tub/shower combo and toilet, but was very narrow - someone with limited mobility might have had trouble with the bathroom, but it worked fine for me. The sink was located outside the bathroom area and had plenty of counter space. The bed was very comfortable and had nice linens.
One negative was the noise. The air conditioner was quite loud and made restful sleep difficult. However, when I shut it off, I could hear every word spoken by other guests in the hallways and adjoining rooms. They were not speaking loudly, there was just no soundproofing. I ended up settling for the noisy air conditioner because it drowned out the random noise from the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach in North Carolina is situated across the street from the Atlantic Ocean and adjacent to the Country Club of the Crystal Coast. The central location of the property makes this hotel the perfect place for work, play or both. The area is affectionately known as the "Crystal Coast" due to its miles of sparkling, crystalline waters and white sandy beaches. We're one of the few south facing beaches along the east coast, which sets the stage to spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean.Everything you can possibly want out of a seaside vacation is here. The waters are full of fish, dolphins and other sea critters just waiting to be caught and explored. Pine Knoll Shores Hotel are also convenient to several historic towns and cities, museums and outdoor activities. While you're here you can also tour the fully restored Civil War Fort Macon, the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Historic Beaufort and New Bern, NC. The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach is four- stories and boast 109 well-appointed over-sized rooms. Tucked behind native Live Oaks, the property and guests can't be easily seen by passerby's. Each room features either one king or two double beds. Included in all rooms is a sleeper sofa, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, wet bar and work desk. The hotel also includes all the amenities and quality you've come to expect from Hampton, such as complimentary On the House® hot breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet access, complimentary local calls and no surcharge when using a calling card, complimentary premium movie channel and many other extras. Also, for our guest convenience we have an outdoor pool, fully-equipped on-site exercise room, business center and Suite Shop for those late night snack attacks. So come and enjoy the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach and see and experience all we have to offer. We love having you here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach in North Carolina! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach Hotel Pine Knoll Shores
- Hampton Inn And Suites Atlantic Beach
- Hampton Inn Atlantic Beach
- Amerisuites Indian Beach
- Indian Beach Amerisuites