The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
$87
$66
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$129
$126
$110
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
$150
$125
All reviewsacross the streetcookiesgolf courseatlantic beachpopcorn machinecomplimentary breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areapublic accessocean viewking suitethe hotel is cleanmorehead citynice breakfastwonderful stayoutdoor poolsitting area
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great staff, rooms, and service and will be back very soon!!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank BigDinNC
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in February 2011 after a week of exploring the Outer Banks. I've been traveling to the Morehead City area for years and this hotel is easily the nicest facility I've experienced. A polite, courteous staff and a plush, squeaky clean, comfortable room make this a five star hotel in my book. It's quiet, the rates are competitive and the complimentary breakfast menu is impressive. Free Wi-Fi, close parking, and a sand dune away from a walk on the beach make this an ideal place for a get away weekend.

Room Tip: A ground floor room is my preference, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay in any room available.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theconehead
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is a fantasticHampton Inn. What stands out is the quality of the rooms - new and updated, clean, classy and plush - which included the bathrooms. We had a view over the golf course which was relaxing and could step outside and cross the road and be on the beach in a minute or two. Good food, nice pool (although the weather was still a little chilly when we were there). This is a great brand hotel (so you know what you are getting) located at the beach so it has a great beachy, relaxed vibe as well. I'm relaxing just thinking about our time there! Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Get as high a floor as possible for better views of either the golf course or the ocean
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thewilsonswanderings
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and had a great time. The hotel and room were very clean. The staff was very polite and professional. The complementary breakfast was good and they had alot of different things to choose from on the buffet. The location was excellent because it was very close to the beach and to the aquarium.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed October 23, 2011

First off I am a Hilton Honor's diamond member; in other words I get to stay at a LOT of hotels for work. More often than not I kind of dread landing in a Hampton because to be honest they aren't normally all that. This one however really showed itself to be head and shoulders above most in the chain. The amenities were excellent. They had a great food throughout most the day and the coffee was always hot (which is sometimes hard to find in a Hampton). The staff provided so great recommendations for entertainment and were to dine. My only problem was that during one evening when I came down one of the front desk people were on a personal phone call and I ended up waiting upwards to 15 minutes before I was able to get assistance. But other than that it was a really great stay. If I get sent back to the area; I hope I get placed here again.

Bottom line: This is one of the best Hamptons I have been in anywhere in the country.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business