We stayed for a Night there and checked in @ 4 Pm the earlier day. To my surprise , I felt we booked room in military camp.
1. You can go for swimming only once in a day even if you book for 2 days, the next day it will be chargable . Also, the timings are very odd , morning 8 to 10:30 am and evening from 4 to 6:30 PM !!!!!
2. Extra 200 will be charged for any additional member if you booked room for 3 , only 3 people allowed.
3. You cannot bring outside food.
4. You cannot eat inside the room.
5. You cannot smoke.
6 . To my surprise, the Mistress of this Resort started arguing with my wife as she was feeding breakfast to my daughter and she started saying " Does anybody feed breakfast for 45 minutes, you people went out of resort in the evening and came very late ,is it the way people stay in resor?? etc..etc...
7. In house food is way costly.
8. Poor Housekeeping services.
This was my worst and horrible experience so far ...and suggest not to even enter into the premises of it.More