1,013 results
All reviews hot pools hot springs blue crane the black sheep hotel guests warm water quad biking victorian bath steam room zip lining rock pools cape town relaxing weekend wine and dine valley facing baths minerals
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

it was a great relaxed day that we have spent at the hotel. i will defnitely visit the hotel again. the staff was friendly and we had a smooth reception. i will defnitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and her sister enjoyed the hot dorings at the spas day visitors. Psid R165 per person at computicket. The spa provided us with towels (made an exception for us) and a locker key for R50 each.

There are several pools with varying degrees. The highest pool is super hot in beautiful tropical setting. There are several steps to climb which may not suit older people.

There are two suanas and a cold dipping pool which was very refreshing.

There are small change rooms.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful natural hot mineral springs, beautiful grounds with lovely views. Lots of different pools, all very quiet if you go midweek. Wonderful value for money, with pensioners' discount for mid week stays. Makes a very convenient base for exploring the Overberg - wine and olive farms, whale watching at Hermanus etc.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay here especially because of the springs. The rooms are spacious and luxurious with either pool views or views of the wheat fields of Caledon. The springs are also my fav springs in the w cape. You also get to swim there after dark if you are staying at the hotel. The hotel restaurant breakfast is fantastic but the lunch and dinner dinner is not recommended. Food there is average.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always enjoy my stay and absolutely love the different swimming pools.
Stunning resort! Will definitely recommend it.
I would prefer to know in advance if I am able to get the specified room I requested, as I am usually told that I will only know upon arrival.
Overall, lovely place!