“Fabulous Apartment, Fabulous place, fantastic...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Curiosity...
“Fabulous Apartment, Fabulous place, fantastic people.”
Reviewed September 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Traveled to Citta Della Pieve for my sisters wedding and stayed with my parents my brother and my brother young child (5).
The Apartment was fantastic, cool in the heat , nets on every window to stop insects and really nicely decorated.
The owners were attentive without being intrusive and very friendly.
I would recommend this Apartment to anyone thinking of taking a look at this fabulous town.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing