Hotel Vannucci(Citta della Pieve)
$136
$132
La Vecchia Tenenza B&B(Citta della Pieve)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Breakfast included
Relais Castelluccio Palusse(Citta della Pieve)
$123
Agriturismo Il Felcino(Citta della Pieve)(Great Value!)
$93
Casina Mazzuoli(Citta della Pieve)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
  • Breakfast included
Campogrande Bed & Breakfast(Citta della Pieve)(Great Value!)
$83
La Giuiaia(Ravigliano)
$103
Casa da Viaggio(Citta della Pieve)
$79
B&B Chez Nous(Citta della Pieve)(Great Value!)
$97
B&B.it
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had a great time at Città della Pieve, we stayed 8 nights in this family run B&B. We were welcomed by a very caring hostess. The rooms were cleaned every day. Bed linnen and towels were changed every 3 days. We enjoyed the tranquility , the marvellous view over the hills and the swimming pool. The breakfast is (to Italian standards) very sweet. We are likely to come back here!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Firstly please beware of the address on this site which is incorrect if plugged into your sat nav..this mistake added an extra 90 minutes of all terrain driving in the Tuscan hills which was very stressful. Head for the hospital at citte de la pieve and take up the signs for San Carlo..We called Rosa for directions but her english is limited and another guest had to give us directions. However all the stress of our journey soon disappeared when we eventually arrived..what a stunning location with breath taking views. There were a couple of other guests staying but mainly myself and my husband were alone by the pool every day in the most beautiful and tranquil setting you could wish for .Breakfast is included but it is traditional Italian with cakes and sweets so isn't for everybody. Rosa was a lovely host. She allowed us to keep food in the fridge so we could prepare lunch at the house, rather then drive into (the lovely but very quiet) town every day. The site is remote and you have to navigate some small dirt tracks to get to the shops and restaurants, but it is worth it and we would return in an instant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the house for the best views.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fern_Blue_Lady
Reviewed July 6, 2010

It is so incredibly beautiful, you will want to stay longer. Just be careful on the dirt road down, as it's narrow, and if you're not too good with a manual transmission car, you could have some fun if another car wants to go the opposite directio as you...
But don't let that discourage you. It's worth the offroad ride.

Reviewed June 17, 2008

Very nice B&B outside Citta della Pieve. Friendly staff, good breakfast (although a bit Italian with more sweet bread than not), which was served in the living room of the owners (or at least it looked like that).
The view up towards the town and the Umbrian countryside is stunning. It was also quite easy to find due to lots of signs along the road. The last bit was however a quite small and steep dirt road. But no problem with our cheap rental car.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 18, 2006

I came upon this wonderful bed and breakfast while making plans to visit Italy earlier this year. I found that it met my needs of being centrally located between Assisi and the Tuscan towns I wanted to visit, e.g., Montepulciano, Pienza, etc. It was only about 1-1/2 hr frm Rome where we picked up our car, and I didn't want to drive too far after flying for so many hours. I wrote and made my reservations, and the owner, Rosa, made sure I received exactly what I needed, a first floor room. From the website photos, I could see exactly what I was getting. It more than met our expectations when we got there. They are off a road just before reaching Citta della Pieve from the autostrada. Because we missed it, the lady in the cleaners called Rosa and she and her 12 yr. old son Nicoli came and got us.
The building is a 17th Century farmhouse, and is maintained by her husband, who is a child cartiologist. Our large immaculate room had french doors which opened up onto the tuscan hills, had tile floors and private tiled bathroom with walk-in shower. The breakfast was magnificent. Fresh coffee, juices, sweet breakfast cakes, etc. AND the best part...it is only E60. You will fall in love with Rosa and her family. Do not hesitate to write her at [---]. It was a perfect location to stay with great room prices. I can't wait to go back.