“Excellent!”

Coppetta Bruno Trattoria
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Everything about this new restaurant is top class. The decor, service, food and wine are superb.
It is quite unusual for restaurants in this area, the decor being extremely modern and polished and yet we still felt 'at home' as if we were joing the family forvdinner. Beautiful lighting and the seating is well spaced. The restaurant is open-plan with the kitchen area visible and it is really interesting to watch the pizzas being made and also to see the joints of meat being carved.
The service was excellent (English is spoken) and we really liked having a laugh and a chat with madre and padre. It is a real family affair and everyone tried so hard to make our experience perfect. I had the rack of lamb and my husband a huge steak. Both meats were cooked perfectly. To finish I had a delicious 'Panna Cotta' and my husband a cappuccino which actually came very hot as requested which is very unusual! We always choose the House Red wine especially on a first visit as it is often a good indication of quality. It was excellent too. Very good price. Our bill, including wine, coffee, bread and vegetables came under €40 . All in all, full marks! We will make this our regular restaurant in Citta della Pieve and I am also going to bring my painting groups here on our visits next Spring.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,152)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not a pizzeria, but a restaurant with all sort of things on the menu list. Fish, meat, pizza, all sort of meals. For everybody something on the menu list! Delicious cooked and served. Don't forget to chose a perfect wine of the list... It makes your diner complete. Service is good, the employees really do there best to do you have a nice dinner and evening.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I ate a meal of gnocchi all sugo d'oca ed era ottima.
The service is super elegante.
The place is romantic and dicor is a super class....

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for a lovely dinner in a cosy family restaurant! The food is truly exceptional, freshly made with local ingredients, at a very fair price. The family that runs the restaurant is delightful, always friendly and helpful in case of special wishes. I recommend the antipasti della casa as well as the beef (filetto). They are specialised in meet and it's pleasant to see the "old boss" slicing fresh ham in the middle of the restaurant. It's just one of those restaurants which you have to do when you are in the area!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Walking into this stylish restaurant with kids we were warmly and professionally welcomed. The food was a cut above anything we experienced on the holiday to date. My 5 year old stole my Goose Gnocchi and the mushroom tagliatelle was the favourite dish of the meal. There was a great wine selection and even the house red was many grades above its price tag. Highly recommend it.